What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

pre 98 bubba x chemdawg?

cannasaur

So I figured this would be the best place to post this.....Anyone crossed these two? I am positive they have been crossed before.

The reason I ask, is,

cannasaur

oops, posted and cant edit.......

The reason I ask is because there is a dispensary near by that crossed these and calls it tigers milk.......I think this cross has occurred before and I was wondering what the original name for it was....

oops, posted and cant edit.......

The reason I ask is because there is a dispensary near by that crossed these and calls it tigers milk.......I think this cross has occurred before and I was wondering what the original name for it was....

Tigers milk is a cross from bodhi, while chem was not used in breeding, the father Appalachia is very heavy on fuel/chem smells

I believe its Bubba Kush x Appalachia

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i made a (fem) cross of the Chem D cut x pre-98 bubba
a friend or two have grown it out and liked it but havent tested it or released it yet.

A

acridlab

Cali connections old purple chem release was pre 98 bubba x chem 91
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts