What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A1 customer service

cmoney_bags

Hats off to Dubi and ACE seeds.Had a germ issue with some golden tigers they straightened it out for me in less than a week.Thanks again.

Prest1

Yup, ACE Seeds sure do know how to run a business properly. Good products with good customer service. Its a shame all breeders dont put the same effort in. Atleast it makes it easier to see who the good breeders are.

Enjoy your Golden Tiger!

kamyo

Veteran
Dealing with Dubi was the greatest seed buying experience I've ever had. I love seedbay/bou, but when it comes to Ace gear, there's nothing like getting it straight from the source. And their free pack of seeds is a hell of a deal.

Had a similar experience with ACE and Dubi made sure that I keep buying ACE gear. Not gonna find better customer service from a group doing real breeding to bring us unique genetics.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thank you very much for your kind words. It means a lot for us at ACE Seeds to know you are happy as possible with the service we are offering.

You are all very welcome! :smoke: Good vibes!

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
just his support on this forum alone is enough for me to keep buying his gear..

Yeah man. I love how Dubi supports his forum.
Whenever he joins he replies to every thread with new posts.
You don`t see this kind of attitude from the other breeders, and we shout ...

:thank you:

Ace provides highest quality of service, and genetics, in the seed industry. I have purchased many times and always am satisfied with service and genetics are exotic and unique. No hybrids or indicas can compare to smoking a spliff of a pure landrace sativa. Dubi is a priest in my opinion because he keeps the herbs. One Love

S

scai

Love from me too.
I just like the personal service a lot! It is unique and very rare, I don't know how they (dubi) find a time to do it, but it's amazing.
Keep up the good work!

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Big props to dubi and the Ace/Canna crew. True preservationists and purveyors of top shelf crosses. I'm going to vape some Bangi Haze in their honor!