What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EMERALD TRIANGLE

jagdog3

Got blueberry headband and super sour og for outdoors this year..Anyone here have any experience with these two?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
we were wondering about this company too....checked online and they barely have any info on their crosses, what males were used, etc...just alot of fancy sounding strain names.

I

Iron_Lion

They're one of those seed makers that don't know how to write the genetics of their own strains. They're all backwards or appear to be mixed up, which is confusing for the customer. Im skeptical of any "breeder" that doesn't know how to properly list genetics, that should be pretty basic knowledge if you are in the business of producing seeds to sell.

That and all of their parents used have fancy names, makes me wonder if they just rename shit "emerald bla bla bla" or if they are some sort of cross of 2 strains. Some of their regular strains appear to be made of 2 clone only female strains, doesn't make sense.

Guest02345

ive smoked some good tasting blueberry headband from norcal. it was a nice stone not devastating...dont know if it was the same breeders though

mintz

iv done there emerald jack and that was straight banging,tasted like 50%50 og kush and jack h,ready in 9 weeks, buds from soil all the way up with no larf,and a pal is 6weeks 12/12 with there cherry og and thats smells like og kush mixed with lime or lemon sherbert,smells proper dank,i think there worth a try

G

guest8905

They're one of those seed makers that don't know how to write the genetics of their own strains. They're all backwards or appear to be mixed up, which is confusing for the customer. Im skeptical of any "breeder" that doesn't know how to properly list genetics, that should be pretty basic knowledge if you are in the business of producing seeds to sell.

That and all of their parents used have fancy names, makes me wonder if they just rename shit "emerald bla bla bla" or if they are some sort of cross of 2 strains. Some of their regular strains appear to be made of 2 clone only female strains, doesn't make sense.

agreed

i was thinking the same thing when i was reading their descriptions wondering which was the male and female, seemed like they had it backwards.

oddly ive heard good things and actually flowered the wildfire og and it was off the hook.. got the bubba 76 in veg, i think i still have it, i think its gonna be a good one too.

Tony Sativa

I got some as freebies but never took them out the fridge because I'm worried about them just being watered down cali strains, If I can find some good reliable info on gens then I'll pop a few and see

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Theyre hippies... they dont LABEL STRAINS! they just give um fancy names and keep the good ones. Should be some fire if its like the old hippies strains Ive tried in my kneck uh da woods...

Marn

I ran the Bubba 76 and loved it. Great representation of bubba in seed form. It's my keeper indica at the moment. I'll end up trying more of their stuff eventually.

CIMG1637.JPG

I bought a single femmed mastodon kush with my last seed order to see what was up...it was definitely the standout lady in my tent. Just harvested it a few days ago, the stink permeates my entire house and it is a good deal stronger then anything else i've grown yet.

there's a video on youtube of some of their breeding op. looks pretty legit.

Art Vandelay

Not to rip on e.t. My freebie seed feminized grapefruit krush turned out to be a male. Goodmlooking plant besides the balls!!

M

MrSterling

Art, good heads up on something like that. I feel ic tends to worry about nanners a bit much, but a female seed popping male is unfortunate when you've received and expect sexed seeds.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
I have the Royal PK as well and read up on the reviews on another site. It appears that the regular seeds are great and the fems are not so much. The Bubba 76 looks good as well but I went with the RPK for the Black Afghan genes. Good luck and if you google them the reviews will pop up and you can see others exp. with the genes.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Grown a couple from them and they are legit. I have had good success with them as well. No hermies either.

Got a beautiful Cherry OG going right now.