What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Humboldtlocals Greenhouses

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Just wanted to pop back in and say that you do wonderful work. When I see other peoples gardens, I point them in your direction, if they're interested in seeing how it can be done. Those who are without an overwhelming amount of ego can see that this is something special. I find them often humbled. I'm sure you'll keep improving and I hope we get to see it. It really is a privilege to see you garden.

Thank you very much for sharing.

haxi

Any photo update of the greenhouses humbolt?

Like all year you're rocking.

You've done a wonderful job, congratulations !

Peace :rasta:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Is your PTW the cut floating around Sacramento as Purple Trash??? Northstar Hollistic Collective say's it was a Purple Train Wreck strain from Humboldt that the locals called PTrash?? Know anything about it?

You've got me SO inspired for my outdoor grow in 2011 got a hug backyard at a family members house which used to be the most lovely garden I had seen. It had all kinds of shit in it not cannabis though but they have got old and let it go and I have plans for it now LOL! What I've been thinking is 15gal smart pots of soil would be enough for 1lb plants???

Shipless Ocean

I love you're thread so much, I don't normally reply on this forum. But Kudo's for the amazing GH grow! How much does the twister cost? i'm guessing over 2,000

BudMan30

dude humbolt, your my greenhouse grow hero. for real you have it down. looks amazing. im doin my first green house grow this summer. whats a big yeilder?

i have dreamed with your grows, amazing big plants, hope some day i`ll have a GH like that... jajaja.
Take care dude! keep growing.. good vibes.

Latest posts

Latest posts