What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Humboldtlocals Greenhouses

furley

humboldtlocal I first read about you and the twister, and have been awing over your gardens since then! I'm wondering if I have smoked any of your buds before :p (Does any of your herb come to the bay area?)

Impressed as fuck to say the least!

FMCDomer

how many harvests per year? one?... LA pays $4k for bomb OG

I'm building a greenhouse myself.. only it is going to be a bedroom conversion with solexx panels

what soil do you use? i'm using happyfrog.. what nutes are you using? I'm using organic and house and garden..but I feel I should do pure 3D organics.. thank you and good luck.. I wonder how many lbs you got for the year

you get more in dirt than raised beds?

hazy

Veteran
Why, why, why, didn't I move to Humboldt way back when?

You must make a ton of money

H

hulkbogan

Those greenhouses are amazing! Scrog idea is cool to. I can't imagine how busy you must be even with the trim machines.

Best wishes!

H

humboldtlocal

Thanks Hulk, things have been nuts lately but thank Jah I have a great bunch of friends lending a hand.

H

humboldtlocal

Thanks HB, I just do one full season harvest out of my greenhouses. I might be reentering the light dep arena next year after a ten plus year hiatus. I have to see who is on my team next year and if we can handle the additional work load. I know my collective brethren would love some fresh mid summer meds.

H

hulkbogan

I gotta admit I keep looking over your threads and it's starting to really make me wish I had applied for dual citizenship when I could (a few months late).

The field of OG is my dream.

BTW, any dry pics of that vancouver island purple x purple trainwreck yet?

H

hulkbogan

These pics do not do it justice but here are some. Trimmed by the Twister. PTW x VIP
Looks super dense and frosty. Whats the smell like?

I really think the van island purple you got is purple pineberry or cortes purple. If I could imagine a cross between pineberry and trainwreck that would be it.

Maybe if you sent me a sample I could do some real detective work :muahaha:

H

humboldtlocal

I really think the van island purple you got is purple pineberry or cortes purple. If I could imagine a cross between pineberry and trainwreck that would be it.

Maybe if you sent me a sample I could do some real detective work :muahaha:

I believe the ladies I got the VIP seeds from were from Cortes Island. That was about five years ago. No sample, LOL but I may soon be revealing the name of my collective where you can join to get my meds.