What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Late to the party

GrnAlien

Sweet Greenhouse man! How warm did it get in there during the heat wave? When you say drip 24/7, they really drip all day long? What kind of nutes and soil? Lookin' killer!:joint:

spyvsspy

During the heatwave a week and a half ago it averaged about 110 in there for about 4 days,no harm

Hwooooo!!! That's a spicy meatball!! Those are some hearty strains you have going there, looking huge and healthy despite the heat.......... If I tried running a greenhouse where I am right now it would no doubt have been in the 120's inside for at least the last 2 months...... unpleasant to say the least.
Looking great though! Like the new pics!
-spy

C

cork144

cant wait to see next year with some of your NL in there!

everything looks mint!

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
:lurk::lurk::lurk: :laughing: I got more popcorn than you lil wayne! I'm one tub of popcorn more interested in this thread than you! LOL

B

buddymate

Inspirational,thats my end goal,one of those in spain,I will follow this,thank you for showing us your set-up.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Lb
Howzit nice upshots i love pics like that.. beautiful green with a blue sky backdrop kicks ass.. peace.

sack

Nice greenhouse!

I want one so bad. I'm afraid of the smell drifting over to my neighbors house. I'm on about a 1/4 acre lot. Ozone in the exhaust??? thats the only solution I can think of. I'd like to go 8'x12'.

Nice grow, your plants look very healthy.

raysputin

looks awesome but just for your own heads up pixelation like in the 1st pic with the human in the doorway can be unpixelated all one would have to do is get the same algorithm. Its best just not to use pictures where you have to cover shit it up. Do as you wish but just a heads up.

Think of old black boxes, like some screens were pixelated then you would change the algorithm from A to B then it would come in clear. Same principle.

On a more related to topic note I think greenhouses are golden i am going to try to get one going next year like a half circle one with a light blocker curtain so i can put it up to get 12/12 early if i want to and induce flowering.

Did you use the white rocks for light reflectivity? I like that plus its pretty noisy if anyone is rumbling around near it.

Are those just 5 gallon pales submerged? Why not like 16 inch pvc and like 2 feet of it? I have always read a plant is 1 third underground, but i could be wrong. I hope you keep us updated as this is a fascinating one.

Lifebreather

Veteran
Well, just to clear things up, multiple things were done to the images before pixelation--just to protect the innocent.

This grow is within the law, fyi. :D:D:D:D

blackone

Veteran
looks awesome but just for your own heads up pixelation like in the 1st pic with the human in the doorway can be unpixelated all one would have to do is get the same algorithm. Its best just not to use pictures where you have to cover shit it up. Do as you wish but just a heads up.

Think of old black boxes, like some screens were pixelated then you would change the algorithm from A to B then it would come in clear. Same principle.

On a more related to topic note I think greenhouses are golden i am going to try to get one going next year like a half circle one with a light blocker curtain so i can put it up to get 12/12 early if i want to and induce flowering.

Did you use the white rocks for light reflectivity? I like that plus its pretty noisy if anyone is rumbling around near it.

Are those just 5 gallon pales submerged? Why not like 16 inch pvc and like 2 feet of it? I have always read a plant is 1 third underground, but i could be wrong. I hope you keep us updated as this is a fascinating one.

Sorry man but replacing a man with a few large "pixels" is lost information. No algorithm can retrieve the original image from that so his friend is safe:)
Other masking algorithms might suck though - remember that child molester who used a "vortex" to mask his face? All they had to do was unwind it;p

Seed Buyer

Lifebreather....what are the dimensions of that green house? I have been looking at kits from Farm tek. Are you growing those plants in soil or hydro? What are you feeding them? Very inspirational!

jakezking

Those ground to sky view shots were incredible - that would probably be my 2d view of your greenhouse. I can see myself walking through the door, seeing that I was surrounded by some of the most lovely ladies in the world, fainting, and waking up on the floor of the greenhouse to that same view you shared photos of. The 75+ pounds got my attention, but that was just the hook - this is truly an incredible thread. Thanks for sharing your grow with us, my friend!

Latest posts

Latest posts