What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

- monk´s homemade goodies -

MapleMonk

45953banner1.jpg

those are the resins i made this year, bubble1 is ak47 with a lil white diesel (trim), bubble2 is out of maple leaf indica buds, drysift1 is out of purple skunk outdoor buds, drysift2 is made of maple leaf buds, the jellyhash is a crazy mix of trim and a lil bud;

GG@all

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
That maple leaf bubble must be real sleepy time smoke, good job! :jump:

MapleMonk

mr.haze420 said:
very nice, how is he dry sift in potency and taste compared to the ice and jelly

wow, what a nice surprise to have you in my thread MR. ! (i´m always jealous of your awesome maroc pics
icon10.gif
)
the MLI drysift is devishly potent,but not as strong as the MLI bubble. strongest is the jelly (mixed outdoor bud) but is not that sleepy as the MLI products are ...
tastewise i wood vote: 1 jelly ,2 dry ,3 bubble ; but the jelly wins also couse of the bettertasting weed used (unhappy pheno of the maple leaf, with a kind of bitter, fresh-opium like smell). normaly i´m a dry sift lover
icon10.gif

so thx for stopping by MR. .....

SuperZero

nice presentation, not only is it sweet concentrates, but excellent photo quality and an enhanced graphical display. I appreciate the extra work put in for our viewing pleasure.

keep it up!

mr.haze420

Veteran
i always found the jelly abit heavy on the lungs. i would have thought the dry sift would be a better tasting smoke. thanks for the props on the moroc. i love the old school imported hashes.

MapleMonk

SuperZero said:
nice presentation, not only is it sweet concentrates, but excellent photo quality and an enhanced graphical display. I appreciate the extra work put in for our viewing pleasure.

keep it up!

big thx superzero !!!

@mr.haze :i think the same way ... its only the starting materials witch in this case makes the jelly the winner ...

bonger_666

Mornin' monk!
Excellent shots, man! I just can agree with superzero. Thanks for the extra work,
really nice artwork :) The drysift looks very sticky, seems to be a nice smoke.
Keep up the good work! :rasta:

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Great shots Monk!

The borders and graphics really make the pics stand out. Very clean and professional.

Just another one of your talents eh?

5LG

MapleMonk

thx bonger and 5LG !!! really happy you like it !

heare two older shots (maple leaf bubble is the same from above while drying, the dry sift was an awesome sweet-spicy heatpressed dream):

GG@all​

bubbleman

Veteran
yeah great shots, great display. I loved looking thru this thread.

I would smoke most of what you got there guaranteed. You are one stoked individual.

enjoy your hash.

Bubble man

MapleMonk

@BUBBLEMAN : its a honor to have you in my thread man, i learnd really alot from your threads, comments and pics .... so a big thx to You !!!!

couse i make my bubble with only a 220 a 160 and a 70 (all in micron) all my bubble at the end is 70-160 ... all the same grade... through this factor i saw what we can do when we work the material a lil carefully ... its like when you are dry sifting, if you will avoid time-consuming cleaning technics you have to work carfully so that from beginn there is the less contamination possible.....

all bubblehash from same weed but different runs, dried for 10 days

1th wash, slow manual stiring for 5 min with a woodspoon ... and ... 2nd one, slow stiring with a mixer for 10 min

3rd run, normal stiring with a mixer for about 20min ... and ... 4th run, stirring like crazy, just to show ...

GG@all​

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Wow awesome shots. However in your thread title you should have put:

- monk´s homemade goodies -!! Drool warning !! protect your keyboard

LOL

ElRubio

Veteran
with permission i pull up a chair here for the show.

Thank you very much MapleMonk, are great pix...:yeahthats

Good vibes

Latest posts

Latest posts