What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Prices

SativaBreather

Veteran
Alright chaps

Saw that thread on Irish prices and I was just wondering what prices things command in your area?

Whats the average price on an oz and a box in your neck of the woods?

In south east z's go for 180 - 280 depending on who you know and boxes are 6-72 depending again on who ya know and what it is.

If you ever have to buy what do you pay for what?

And do you think they'll ever go back to sensible prices like in the old pre drought days cos thats when shit started to go silly when that fucking drought started - when was that? I cant remember if it was 06 or 08?

T

ThcGrower4life

here its £220-£240 per oz but street prices are 1.2grm for £20 and thats seeded shit weed and sometimes its wet...thats why i am learning too grow my own supply

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
for the organic meds,,,,east London/Essex,,presently £270-£280 oz all day long,,£240-£260 for owt else that's ok,,s2

B

buddymate

Boxes 6700-7200 at the moment,bit difficult to shift ammo though as every man and his dog growing it at the moment it would seem.

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
£200 an oz but coomon practice is between £10 and £20 per g which is day light robbery from the old days I used to get it at old school prices tenner a teenth and twenty an eighth etc. Bloody glad I am growing my own now and not buying it.

theherbalizor

Veteran
Oz 200 around Sussex. I will pay £250 for a good oz from the big smoke.

7200 a box for decent uk grown. Or 4000-6000 for import.

Oil is currently going at £40 a g around here, being sold in syringes. Good quality bubble, dry ice hash will fetch £20 a g.

F

Fields~of~Green

I need to move south lol

I can get average grown stuff blues jack etc for 145 to 160 in bulk it's very average though I wouldn't smoke it but I'm mega fussy if it stinks it sells here lol they seem to grade it on smell here

175 to 180 for the better stuff in bulk or 200 for white but not worth growing due to the low yield

No shortages here whatsoever allways a tiny drought in the summer though

T

ThcGrower4life

the weed here is graded on smell too the more it stinks it must be dank

It's similar to fields of green think singles go for 170-200 ..... A box is 5400 an that's for quality, commercial can be even cheaper
for last month it has been getting harder to move if it's not quality cos there is dope everywhere u turn

F

Fields~of~Green

It's similar to fields of green think singles go for 170-200 ..... A box is 5400 an that's for quality, commercial can be even cheaper
for last month it has been getting harder to move if it's not quality cos there is dope everywhere u turn

One of the main reasons I'm solely running Casey Jones I know for sure I can get a bigger yield from the kalishnapple and can compete with the likes of jack and blues but the Casey stands out from them all when it comes to the smoke

Green81

Veteran
Yea man Casey yields and is a quality smoke. London prices an O @ ! 200-240 and boxes close to the 7k mark

G81

B

buddymate

Yeah,be interesting to know what strains are fetching what prices.