What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 Strains

left hemi

long term, I'm planning on an arrangement that will allow me to keep 6 bonsai mothers. what strains would y'all recommend I keep readily at hand?

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
I'd keep whatever I didn't end up killin'.... I've proven good at that. I'm harvesting tonight, so we should give pause in rememberence of the fine genetics I destroyed in my newbiedom.

For me, I'd want:

Blue Hen
BOG Lifesaver
C-99
Black Mamba
UW

HydroHawg

Re: 6 Strains

left hemi said:
long term, I'm planning on an arrangement that will allow me to keep 6 bonsai mothers. what strains would y'all recommend I keep readily at hand?

What kind of lighting do you plan on using? I keep two mothers under a 400watter, and they grow way too fast for me! :( I'm thinking about scooping up a 250watter to handle the mother biz... Six strains sounds good, but do you have the room to handle all of 'em getting bushy?

HH.

left hemi

what I'm thinking is

what I'm thinking is

A rubbermaid cabinet with 8 compact fluros (125w? each) with a pair of 4" intake and exhaust fans. I'm going to bonsai the mothers