You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Scrogrow with some clones

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Scrogrow with some clones Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-15-2018, 11:38 PM #31
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
Congrats bud!
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:09 AM #32
starke

starke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to allstarke is a name known to all
Looking good even in black and white!
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grows: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....343153&page=38 Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow
starke is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2018, 12:16 AM #33
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations mate

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2018, 12:34 AM #34
scrogrow

scrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Bf1, starke and me old mukka brunchy
scrogrow is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2018, 01:40 AM #35
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to behold
Love the Instagram look.
Congrats on becoming a father again?
You'll be fine. You're a tough one.
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2018, 03:56 AM #36
scrogrow

scrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of lightscrogrow is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
Love the Instagram look.
Congrats on becoming a father again?
You'll be fine. You're a tough one.
Haha yea Gantz man I'm a tough nut to crack tbh I swear my skins thicker than buffalo skin sometimes

Old 09-16-2018, 11:00 PM #37
scrogrow

Note to self while downloading black ops 4 it's more or less impossible to upload pics stop trying till tomoz!!

Old 09-17-2018, 11:38 AM #38
Robbie vapez

Robbie vapez will become famous soon enough
Good luck on this run, mate
Robbie vapez is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2018, 01:54 PM #39
scrogrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie vapez View Post
Good luck on this run, mate
Thanking ya kindly and welcome to the world of me and the rest of us!! Literally everyone who's commented is highly respected in my opinion and round this forum!!

Right then lads I think I'm about ready to tell ya all a secret in a day or two I'm just waiting for confirmation!!

Old 09-17-2018, 02:07 PM #40
scrogrow

But for now as promised it's time for some pics!!

It's all about environment!!

And a stable ph

Ec is also important

Slight over feed on the pineapple chunk

ALL in all tho they look healthy and strong so here is a group shot!!

Group hug lol

Well that's about it for a few days atleast but ya never know it might be a massive surprise up my sleeve!!

Tune in next Time for the update and find out what I'm going on about!!

Right I'm off to the shop cos brunchy and zam have eaten all me choccy digestives and I'm low on Jaffa cakes aswell

As usual stay safe

Stay blessed

One love

Nameste

3 members found this post helpful.