What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow with some clones

scrogrow

Lights off no flash

picture.php

Lights off with flash showed a little more yellow so I've topped up the nutes and we see over the next few days!!

picture.php

THIS week we're at 0.7ec and started at 6.5ph so il let that drift down to 5.5ph and pop it back up to
6.5 later in the week

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far and hope everyone is well

Last edited:

Itsmychoice

ICMag Donor
Whew, showed up just in time to see these things take off. I love a come back story. Hoping for a frosty future for you sir.

scrogrow

picture.php

Filled out nicely but I'm fighting a deadline and I've got megatonnes going on in my day to day life so I had to hang up the old super hero Cape for a few days!!

Sorry about the black and white pic I only took one pic today and didn't realise it had the B&W filter full colour shot tomorrow evening if anyone is interested

Well I'm gonna be a dad again! Wasn't exactly planned and I ain't exactly with the woman any more so it's all the good stuff and none of the miserable post natal stuffs lol could be a lot worse eh?

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Love the Instagram look.
Congrats on becoming a father again?
You'll be fine. You're a tough one.

scrogrow

Note to self while downloading black ops 4 it's more or less impossible to upload pics stop trying till tomoz!!

scrogrow

Good luck on this run, mate

Thanking ya kindly and welcome to the world of me and the rest of us!! Literally everyone who's commented is highly respected in my opinion and round this forum!!

Right then lads I think I'm about ready to tell ya all a secret in a day or two I'm just waiting for confirmation!!

scrogrow

But for now as promised it's time for some pics!!

It's all about environment!!

picture.php

And a stable ph

picture.php

Ec is also important

picture.php

Slight over feed on the pineapple chunk

picture.php

ALL in all tho they look healthy and strong so here is a group shot!!

Group hug lol

picture.php

Well that's about it for a few days atleast but ya never know it might be a massive surprise up my sleeve!!

Tune in next Time for the update and find out what I'm going on about!!

Right I'm off to the shop cos brunchy and zam have eaten all me choccy digestives and I'm low on Jaffa cakes aswell

As usual stay safe

Stay blessed

One love

Nameste

Latest posts

Latest posts