You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Chemdog IBL

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Chemdog IBL Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2018, 04:52 AM #11
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Wow you're sitting on gold there with that original NYCD pack. The grapefruit pheno is awesome.

Chems generally have an average amount of stretch.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2018, 08:16 AM #12
manpan

manpan has a spectacular aura aboutmanpan has a spectacular aura aboutmanpan has a spectacular aura about
I didn't know the NYCD was so desirable. Maybe I'll pop that next and make seeds.

manpan is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2018, 04:10 PM #13
Illuminate
OG refugee

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
Gold if you find it that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2018, 12:11 AM #14
manpan

manpan has a spectacular aura aboutmanpan has a spectacular aura aboutmanpan has a spectacular aura about
I have 6 Chemdog IBLs at about 1 ft. It's not too far fetched to expect some males and some females, right?

Gonna put them into 12/12 cycle in the next day or so .. Been hot as balls here recently.

manpan is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-29-2018, 02:09 AM #15
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to allEmperortaima is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by manpan View Post
I have 6 Chemdog IBLs at about 1 ft. It's not too far fetched to expect some males and some females, right?

Gonna put them into 12/12 cycle in the next day or so .. Been hot as balls here recently.
Fuckin' awesome how are the smells on the veg plants?

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-29-2018, 02:12 AM #16
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
These should feckin stink....

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2018, 04:01 AM #17
manpan

Oh, they stink alright .. but I like the smell.

I'm also getting some floral notes .. not grapefruit so much, but it's a sweet smell.

I took cuttings this afternoon. My LED came in this afternoon, so I'll set that up put them into flower. They're about 1 foot tall now, so I'm expecting them to finish at 3 feet (?).

They look good. Pretty exciting.

manpan is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2018, 05:13 AM #18
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
All I got was one male from a pack of 10. Hope you get a couple as well and preserve those another gen.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2018, 05:29 AM #19
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Did those Chem ibl come from seedbay/seed boutique??? If taking it there Rez Chem ibl right??? Just kinda curious I'd like to get some from SB but I know they are pretty old. I have some pics of Rez SSCDH from 08-09 I think. I've also ran the Chem Ibl back some yrs ago but don't have pics of those. It's a pretty good size plant, branches probably gonna need support early in flowering. You've definitely got some great genetics if there Rez
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2018, 05:34 AM #20
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
My super silver haze x Chemdog from Rez back in 08(more in my albums ( pics right before harvest and 3wks of flushing. And some pics right when I flipped 12/12 sometime. Those ladies were so heavy I couldn't hardly keep them from falling over the last few wks. I remember that was top shelf type smoke. It had a crazy Strawberry taste.

I also ran some Soma NYC Diesel back in the 08s or so. Not the best yielders and went almost 90 days of 12/12..call it 85 but could've went longer. That Soma NYC Diesel had a amazing top cola though. I got pics of it. I could post one, I don't wanna clog up your thread.

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote