What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdog D

sog army

Here she is at day 40.. Its been so long since Ive posted here.. I thought id share a photo or two.. Happy new year guys :)

sog army

Nah.. new build.. Had a lil heat stress at the beginning of veg.. And yes maybe a tad hungry because of the heat problems.

She has the variegation that does show up if you underfed, have stress or are selecting from bad or unhealthy stock..

As far as I've seen all chemdogD has this .. Ive had this clone for over 10 years at this point.

sog army

some shots for you guys.

Attachments

• 5A5A0324.jpg
    5A5A0324.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 36
  • 5A5A0335.jpg
    5A5A0335.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 28
  • chemdog1.jpg
    chemdog1.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

yts farmer

Veteran
That is some grow space you've got there and your chemdogs look fantastic, hope we get to see more.

Peace.

sog army

Im using a garden hose and pump .. and my 2 hands on this round.. And they are fed pure blend pro by botanicare.

yts farmer

Veteran
Wonder why sog army never updated this thread, would've been sweet to see the end.

Hope dude is still doing his thing somewhere.

Peace.