Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > var 'Citra Paradiso'

Thread Title Search
var 'Citra Paradiso' Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2016, 07:57 PM #21
knuckles

knuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of lightknuckles is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robney View Post
Does anyone else have experience with this strain??? Does she stretch a lot? how does she smoke? How does she taste?
I kept a cut from the couple of females I grew out,she stretched 2-3 times the original height,the least of the the SS crosses I grew,very manageable for vertically challenged gardens.She smokes great a little heavy,couchy..not real motivational (for me anyways)The taste is very,very citrus (ripe grapefruit)zesty..she leaves a distinct odour in the air,I always notice when re-entering the garage after a session.I did mention her in one of my recent posts ( the Gf X SS,Lemon floss thread)Hope that helps a little..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	86.0 KB
ID:	371044
knuckles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2016, 07:58 PM #22
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
Just have a look around Robney.. It's all here..

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckles View Post
Thanks Chimera,there are a couple of things I really love about the Citra,first is the effect,as it cuts through nausea like butter, and second (but not least)is the zesty,sour,grapefruit taste, the only downside is I kinda lose all motivation after smoking it,I find the Lemon floss very good for getting things done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahaze View Post
Highroller614, i grew out a couple of chimera's GFxSS and they were fantastic. The buzz is very social and enjoyable but smoke too much and it will have you soaring. The taste is exceptional and the grapefruit taste was in each cut. I grew mine under LED and took them between 11-12 weeks to really fatten them up which they did. Great producers and even better tasting. The sweet skunk adds a real nice lemon haze thing with just a touch of incense which really bring the grapefruit to the forefront. In a joint you will taste the grapefruit from start to finish. She leans heavy towards the sativa side so not recommended for late night toking. I wouldn't think twice about picking up a pack.
Edit: ha, knuckles beat me to it

Old 07-11-2016, 10:09 PM #23
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Knuckles and Kalbhairav! Kinda crazy the high is getting labelled as a heavy couchlock yet also as a soaring sativa! Also, thanks for noting the stretch for me knuckles - some very important knowledge! I'll stop over at your thread and see how everything is going! Take care!
Robney is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2016, 04:51 AM #24
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Robney, I had two plants one with thinner leaves that was hazier and more 'sativa' making it better for daytime. The second one had wider leaflets and while very social she gets heavy towards the fade. Both plants had unreal citra flavors and the smell is a welcomed departure from the modern kush invasion. The hazier plant had the incense smell while burning...very nice. The one I kept (wider leaf plant, fun but can be heavy) had a richer taste and the incense smell is still present but to lesser degree. It is also slightly stronger...and super flavorful. If you are looking for citric flavors this is the strain for you.

Jahaze is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:04 PM #25
Robney

Robney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of lightRobney is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you Jahaze!! I have three I just put into flower and I think they all look closer to your wider leaf plant. Very excited to hear you find the wider leaf one to be super flavorful, that is certainly what I'm looking for! Might need to pop some more to find that hazier pheno you had! Do you find the wider leaf plants to be a daytime or night time smoke? Is the high clear or groggy?
Robney is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2016, 06:25 PM #26
Jahaze

Jahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of lightJahaze is a glorious beacon of light
Both had excellent citrus flavors with the hazier plant a touch lemony and more incense while burning. Neither plant i would consider couch lock. the wider plant is a happy and giddy type high that does feel heavy towards the end. I smoke it early evening and have no trouble sleeping. I wouldn't smoke it right before bed however. If i take her on the early side she is brighter and more social. If I let her mature and take her ripe she can be heavy handed but very potent as well. Most my friends really like the effect and potency so she appeals to a wide range of smokers. I'm sure of the three you have you will find something that is perfect for you. Good luck.
Jahaze is offline Quote

Old 07-12-2016, 07:42 PM #27
Robney

Nice! Thank you for the thorough description, Jahaze! Does sound like some perfect evening smoke! I'll be very excited for the next 11 weeks to fly by!
Robney is offline Quote

Old 08-28-2016, 06:53 PM #28
udontknowme

udontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the roughudontknowme is a jewel in the rough
Had my first smoke of the Citra today , smoked half a joint and remember thinking that i was not feeling much of a hit, then woke up on the couch 2 hours later
udontknowme is offline Quote

Old 08-29-2016, 09:38 PM #29
Robney

Hell yeah udontknowme! How did she taste?
Robney is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2016, 05:45 PM #30
Moosehead

Moosehead is on a distinguished road
Anybody know where to get more of these? sold out everywhere I look.

Really want to try this one.
Moosehead is offline Quote