What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The GSC CROSS Thread!!!

A

acridlab

toppin that cookie wreck is really nice,,, I've always wanted to give caannaventure a try,, u grow anything else of theirs??

toppin

Veteran
toppin that cookie wreck is really nice,,, I've always wanted to give caannaventure a try,, u grow anything else of theirs??

Hi acridla like most seed banks they have there good and not so good strains/crosses, iv run there purpleberry bx2 which was one of the most beautiful LOOKING strains iv run with nice yields but lacking in the potency department and taste.
picture.php

Iv also run there Electric Larry Land which was a really good all rounder. Still got a pack put away for a rainy day.

Anyway back on track iv got some GDP Candy Land (platinum bay cookies x Gdp) thats just finished up.Il post pics up when i get a min

miscbrah3284

Veteran
wow miscbrah cookies n dream, looks great. does she have the vigor/yield of BD and fire of cookies?

what a great combo. :tiphat:

so seems that cookies crosses are the future huh? been seeing lotsa ridiculous new cuts. very cool to see different forms of her.

pretty much a perfect 50/50 cross of the cookies and blue dream. I have been told from lumpstatus himself that if he were to do a cross this is exactly what he would want to find, and luckily i was able to do do it with only 1 seed.

it definitely takes blue dream and adds the density and frost of the cookies, while keeping the big blue dream yields, while adding some extra power.

It will hopefully be in socal in the next month, and working on getting it up into oregon and washington state right now.....but it completely revolves around when the growers can who are getting it can make it into town and take the cuts :tiphat: this year everybody will get to try cookies n dream tho i promise :dance013::woohoo:

Mikenite69

Veteran
that cookies and dream looks spectacular!!! I would love to run a cut of that... I am sure you mentioned it but is it more forum dom in taste or bluedream taste?

Either way very nice looking i was thinking of tossing my forum leaning cut of lime cookies but it just smokes really really good the only reason why i was gonna toss it was because its yield is horrible... I think i am just gonna keep her around and try and cross a beefier strain to it and try to up the yield just hope she keeps her flavor and potency though....

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey Guys

Hey Guys

Thought i would post some pics of my lime cookie forum leaning cured bud shots and a pic of my new lime cookie pheno from seed look at the monster fan leaves for how young the plant is....

miscbrah3284

Veteran
hey Miscbrah anyway that cookie n dream is in humboldt yet?

nope it hasnt left the bay area yet....but it is! this is a cut that will be available to the public, but it has been promised to certain members on the forums first before i release it further.

jackpot7

Thanks for the response!!! i'm in the bay weekly...let us know when it goes public... Thanks great work! much respect

A

acridlab

man, cannaventure sure keeps popping up,, I might have to grab something from them soon,, keep us posted on those puppies

i´ve not had the pleasure of growing or smoking the GSC, but IMVHO the crosses seem to be more appealing then the cookie itself... especially that GSC x Trainwreck.... DAMN whats up with that?! simply gorgeous! .... and also Karma´s white x GSC.... big up to all the people who posted their pics... looks delux :)

Mikenite69

Veteran
Just found out I'll be testing some Gsc S1's for Alien Dawg so let's see how Many phenos pop up with her being reversed. I just hope I get a dead on forum leaning pheno.

Gonna run them 2 ways inside and the great outdoors. I am more excited about the great outdoors because the forum seems to shine outdoors with yield and everything else.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
View Image

What strain is this? Purple beryy bx?

Looks similar to a "cookies" cut through a friend. The source of the cut, was very adamant about his cut being legit when my friend asked.... . he gave my bro some attitude like... "Im from San Jose BRO!!"

Now we are thinkin its "cookie monster".. sourbubble dmt pheno x cookies?

When it got flowered it was too sweet to be straight cookies. She veg's SUPER SLOW. I put it in veg 3 weeks before my sourd....my sours about to get chopped, and the "cookie" is on week 2 of flower.. I dont think I have ever vegged something this long under hps lighting..

She has no stretch and is flowering purple calyxes, very similar to what you have posted above.

Ive now got the forum cut, Platinum, and OGKB. and they all have a fairly similar look and more space between the internodes..

Ill try to get some pics up tonight.

toppin

Veteran
What strain is this? Purple beryy bx?

Looks similar to a "cookies" cut through a friend. The source of the cut, was very adamant about his cut being legit when my friend asked.... . he gave my bro some attitude like... "Im from San Jose BRO!!"

Now we are thinkin its "cookie monster".. sourbubble dmt pheno x cookies?

When it got flowered it was too sweet to be straight cookies. She veg's SUPER SLOW. I put it in veg 3 weeks before my sourd....my sours about to get chopped, and the "cookie" is on week 2 of flower.. I dont think I have ever vegged something this long under hps lighting..

She has no stretch and is flowering purple calyxes, very similar to what you have posted above.

Ive now got the forum cut, Platinum, and OGKB. and they all have a fairly similar look and more space between the internodes..

Ill try to get some pics up tonight.

Its CannaVenture's purple berry bx2 (Blue berry indica x purple berry) no cookies in it.

I agree sound's like steele's GH Monster Cookies. Slow growth in veg, little or no stretch in flower. Is it super frosty and a fast finisher if so you could pretty much describe any of BOG's Sour bubble line's in the same way.

Look forward to seeing your pic's mate.

Mikenite69

Veteran
I have a pack of cookie monster F2's in the fridge that I got from puma/jaws does anyone know where I could find any grows of the cookie monster? Would love to see how she finishes and how she smokes,smells, and yields. Been thinking about running them but heard a contraversy over what parents were used in that cross? Anyone that can clear any of the info with this strain.

Well thanks in advance for anyhelp.

Last edited:

toppin

Veteran
Grindhouse seeds = monster cookies (GSC X DMT) one time drop, i think but now that cannaventure has taken over Grindhouse he may re-released them. Jaws must of taken them to f2s or it is one of his own crosses with the same name. Who knows, not seen Puma around on ic for a bit.

Check the Grindhouse forum out there must be something about them on there.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
picture.php
picture.php

sorry bout the crappy pics, not sure what the strain is, but it came to me as gsc... calyxes seem to be growing purple.. temps in the low 80s

Mikenite69

Veteran
Thanks TOPPIN

Thanks TOPPIN

Grindhouse seeds = monster cookies (GSC X DMT) one time drop, i think but now that cannaventure has taken over Grindhouse he may re-released them. Jaws must of taken them to f2s or it is one of his own crosses with the same name. Who knows, not seen Puma around on ic for a bit.

Check the Grindhouse forum out there must be something about them on there.
That's kinda what I remember puma saying and something about a dude names Steele?

Well anyways I'll look around for more info and pics and checkout grindhouse thread. I guess I'll try to get popping some of those they are big fat plumped seeds probably some of the biggest seeds I have seen.

Thanks again Toppin.

Latest posts

Latest posts