What's new

So... How would YOU do it????

H

HellBoy

Alright... I'm a HEAVY smoker.. REALLY SATURATED big time!!! I don't even get off on bud anymore unless it is some REALLY, REALLY killer shit! I usually kief, oil, or bubble all of my bud before smoking.... it's the only way I really get a "head"... :D

Ok..that was just to let you know what an incorrigable stoner I am... I just LOVE to ride the canna-current! AND I have MOST of this years outdoor harvest and part of last yrs. on hand... about 3 lbs worth of prime, cured. (nearly) stickless buds ....

Normally, I would be very happy.... HOWEVER, recent reversals of fortune (thankfully nothing concerning LEO!! :eek: ) have caused me to HAVE to QUIT for at least 6 months... and I mean QUIT!!!! Absolutely NO GAMES with substitution, chemical washes, flushing.... NONE OF THAT crap can be attempted!!

I simply HAVE TO COLD TURKEY and that is THAT!!!

I do, however, have a plan of sorts... I happen to own one of those "Food Saver" vaccum sealers. I was thinking of carefully sucking and sealing all of my stash... packing it into a plastic storage tub... TAPING the tub closed/air-tight with some quality sealing tape (Duct tape should work fine)... and the BURYING it out in a remote area... sort of long and hard to get to...

..MAYBE, if it is enough of a hassle to "score" (I don't know ANY other stoners and not ONE dealer in "real" life) then I'll just blow it off and gather some willpower from the pure inaccessability of the ganja.... :mad:

What do you think .. :confused: ..will it work??? Got any better ideas???

TIA,

HellBoy

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.....you could send it to us over here in Europe........and we will hold onto it for you......untill you make it over here to toke on it with us.....lol!

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
cold turkey,

cold turkey,

thats gonna be tough. Your gonna have to get another hobbie or somethng to keep you busy and your mind occupied.

be carefull,everytime I quit suddenly, (about 2 weeks) , my blood pressure got too high, I dont know for sure if quitting had anything to do with it, but it happened on two different occasions , 5 years apart.
I 'm kinda a light smoker, smoke about a bowl in the evening. (2 hits) been that way for about 15 years. But I dont think I could give it up very easily.

goood luck.

Hi Hellboy, I would reconsider the burying in the ground thing. Even though you will have them in air-tight bags, moisture will find a way in. My suggestion would be to seal up the bud and put them in one of those small dorm refrigerators. Down here in Florida we use those fridges as bait coolers. Lock it up and bury the key outside. Wouldn't it be nice if we could sponsor a remote grow? That is, to buy seed/clones, and hire a grower in say Holland to grow and maintain your crop in one of their lovely greenhouses. The customer would periodically receive reports and photos of their plants. Kind of like sponsoring a child in a third world country. And then four of five months later you'll receive a UPS package containing the fruits of their labor. This would be great for med patents that lack the mobility to grow on their own. No more light, ferts, smell, or risk, and you clothes and shoes can return to their old home. Just a thought.

Forfingoz

Latest posts

Latest posts