What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Gallery OPEN!

Skinny Leaf

Veteran
I must of missed the memo about the Gallery being down due to maintenance. Is there a timeline on when I may be able to access my Gallery again?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just about to make this same thread. I want to go through my old gallery and save most of my pictures to flash drives. How much longer before I can do this? Been waiting for about two weeks.

Skip

Veteran
The software from the Gallery is antiquated and a possible security risk so it's been disabled.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Shit, I missed this thread. Any way to do another day of the galleries up skip? Would love to get at some of my old pics.

Skip

Veteran
Yes, it's possible. I'll wait for a few more ppl wanting it first. :)

Then I'll post an announcement so ppl know when to check it.

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
Yes, it's possible. I'll wait for a few more ppl wanting it first. :)

Then I'll post an announcement so ppl know when to check it.

Alright, count me in my friend! A few guys have some old pictures I have been wanting to check out. Thanks Skip

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
I have been trying to access my old gallery photos for months can you please PM me when it is up for the day again? I had no idea when you did it on 4 20 2014, or I would have got them. I will copy them all to a drive so I have them, it would take me months to find, if I can, and re-scan them all that I have posted over the last decade.
Any idea when this might happen?
Thanks,
-SamS

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
Thanks Skip,
This is a real good start.
Is there a way for me that I can make it so that others can see my Old Gallery?
Or is it keyed to the only the member that posted them and only he can see it?
-SamS