What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

quick question

mojoman

I have 10K of #00 capsules...and not alot of fridge room....can I put coco-cana caps in the freezer????...if so will it degrade over time???

thanks folks

mojo

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've done that a few times.....stored in freezer...in zip lock then a plastic container.

Are you referring to material mixed with coconut oil, stuffed in capsules? If in airtight container...the chemical process through heating oil with your material has taken place.

As long as it doesn't get freezer burn from non-air tight (like meats do if improperly stored)....you shouldn't have a problem.

They work like a charm, when needed/wanted. ;o)

Limeygreen

Veteran
Just like the above post, airtight in the deep freeze, if long term storage you might want to vacuum seal them in a container and you should be fine.

Latest posts

Latest posts