What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
anybody know what the makeup of GodsGift is? I think it has Mendo Purps in it.
It looks like a straight cross with a Mendo Purps.
Some Bubba influence, but I got a male BKxChemdog4 to bump up the BK in it.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
me a sec and ill take some cuts from her. she was very small when givin to me. and yes the strain does somewhat revolve around berner. this place in sac was supposed to get some cookies to put up on their shelves but the deal never went through for them they were just waiting and waiting and waiting.i cant wait to get my girl big .cookies commin soon to sac lol.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Yea, this cookies thing is getting some major hype in the bay..afoaf told me that a guy is charging 3 g's for a cut...I was like WTF, does the clone come with a lifetime of BJ's from his sister:D..haha.
I haven't smoked any yet, but damn Ive had a lot of GDP/OG crosses....I hope this one knocks my head off>>We'll see...

OP

Last edited:

Marick23

Recieved my GSC cut yesterday!!! She's little still but already has a nice smell to her. Seems the folks in my circle like funkin with me. They all know I only run hydro hate hate hate soil. (I need to have total controll) So whenever they send me a cut I'm sure they put them in soil just to give me fits.

Marick23

Yea, this cookies thing is getting some major hype in the bay..afoaf told me that a guy is charging 3 g's for a cut...I was like WTF, does the clone come with a lifetime of BJ's from his sister:D..haha.
I haven't smoked any yet, but damn Ive had a lot of GDP/OG crosses....I hope this one knocks my head off>>We'll see...

OP

3g's a cut? Looks like my cut just became a mother.

G

guest3854

Just received a mother of tha GSC. Y'all take some guess' as to what tha fuck GrindHouse is gonna do with her... She has tha dark green/blue leaves with red petioles and lovely funk...

Steele

G

guest3854

Our Blockhead IBL is done and on to tha next... Folks @ tha GrindHouse help desk know whats scheduled up... However, gotta keep in mind, tha lil shits have gotta be tested... It's fuggin' on...

Mad thanks to tha party responsible fer gitting that mother/slip to us...
Steele

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
anybody know what the makeup of GodsGift is? I think it has Mendo Purps in it.
It looks like a straight cross with a Mendo Purps.
Some Bubba influence, but I got a male BKxChemdog4 to bump up the BK in it.

ive always been under the impression gods gift was mendo purps x killer queen

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
how do you bx GSC to og? Are there GSC males around?

use the same tahoe OG male or my friend used a Fire OG male to make Cookies x OG....he calls it the "animal cookie"...

no pure cookies cut here....just s1 seeds and the cookiexog from my friend...just threw into flower so il have results in 2 months. it grows real similar to cherry pie and looks to be a low yielder...

big twinn

Veteran
o boy, have you tried the animal cookies yet? I saw pictures found in the link of your signature...it looks GREAT! how does it compare to the rest of your stable as far as smoke is concerned?

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
so is the GSC starting to slowly get out there then?

Something ive been wanting to try, but i dont think you ever seen any of it in socal.

Is it THAT good?

I dont think ive ever seen any live plant shots of it, surely there must be someone on ic or the farm who has flowered it by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts