What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently got some GSC from green door in sf that was a pretty nice representation of the strain. I also recently saw that PCC in berkeley has GSC hash oil cartridges for use with the vaporizer pens which would be REALLY interesting. Yes4Prop- Is it true that the rapper Berner or Burner the one who created the GSC strain?

purp&kush

2mmtlop.jpg

xxbkrawkxx

Recently got some GSC from green door in sf that was a pretty nice representation of the strain. I also recently saw that PCC in berkeley has GSC hash oil cartridges for use with the vaporizer pens which would be REALLY interesting. Yes4Prop- Is it true that the rapper Berner or Burner the one who created the GSC strain?

It pretty much looks like he made it.... who knows...

maybe sum grower made it , and now hes showing off with it in his dispensarie.

Just like Arjan hahhhahaa :tiphat:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
purp&kush what a great shot awesome i can almost smell it...
greenluv congrads on the score u wont be dissappointed..

ithruxix

EVERYONE is on the hunt for the GSC in the bay, literally everyone wants the cut. It's crazy, people are scratching their necks, acting like it's white rock.

Dank as all hell though.

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
i cant wait to throw her in........i got a baby clone i threw in but its only gonna have a gram on her.yes i got very lucky to be gifted a cut of her.

Marick23

Hey guys just curious. Is there a way to certify a strain? I have a cut that was gifted pre 98 BubbaK. Is there a way for me to be sure that is what it is? I get most of my strains from Gypsy. I have quite a few that have been gifted now. Think I'd cross that BK with just about everything. Just from the way she looks now I am pre disposed to think she could be the real deal. That and the guy that gifted had some really exotic thai's.

Nice lineup going there too prop.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
greenluv watch out lol your gonna get bombarded by clone requests....

berner didnt create the GSC himself hes a rapper not a grower....but he does know the growers who made it and hes basically their marketing....and its working pretty good they even have Cookies clothing line coming out soon....the hype is just ridiculous its good weed but come on!!

HUGE

Veteran
so this GSC is OGx GDP? isnt that the same as gods gift?Classification: Indica (90%)/sativa (10%)
Parents: GDP x OG Kush
Growing Environment: Indoor/outdoor
Garden Skills: Beginner
Flowering Time: 8 - 9 weeks
Yield: Moderate
THC Range: 18 - 22%
Medical Uses: Chronic pain, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, inflammation, anorexia, chemotherapy, cancer, vomiting, Parkinson's Disease, depression
http://www.cannabissearch.com/strains/gods-gift/

i havnt had cookies but i have had gift and it is really really good. its pretty common in my circle.

purp&kush

no, you have it wrong!

gsc= cherry pie(gdp & durban X ogk) X ogk!!!

so this GSC is OGx GDP? isnt that the same as gods gift?Classification: Indica (90%)/sativa (10%)
Parents: GDP x OG Kush
Growing Environment: Indoor/outdoor
Garden Skills: Beginner
Flowering Time: 8 - 9 weeks
Yield: Moderate
THC Range: 18 - 22%
Medical Uses: Chronic pain, insomnia, multiple sclerosis, inflammation, anorexia, chemotherapy, cancer, vomiting, Parkinson's Disease, depression
http://www.cannabissearch.com/strains/gods-gift/

i havnt had cookies but i have had gift and it is really really good. its pretty common in my circle.

ghostly

the god's gift is such an awesome purple... probably my fav. the sr71 pk is nutso too

but this kookie interests me, due to the reports of its smell being so diff... that durban must have tweaked things a bit. cherry pie is a classic SF treat too
some one send me a few boxes!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
that bubas gift gonna taste like cookies dipped in coffee sounds great brotha... im,a huge bubba fan 98 bubba is still in my top 3 after all them years

Status
Not open for further replies.