What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Honduras and Golden Tiger plus friends

Tangwena

Veteran
Hey Tangwena, you're a downunder ace, mate! You know why? Your name speaks for itself since ena means one in Greek :)
Looking forward to your outdoor going abouts.

:tiphat:orfeas
Plenty of time for Greeks my friend my sister in law is married to a great Greek guy, you guys have a nice climate in the Med.
I am in Perth Australia west coast, desert and beach ha ha.
Dry and warm/hot perfect for canna especially sativas just the strict laws that suck unfortunately.

orfeas

Veteran
Plenty of time for Greeks my friend my sister in law is married to a great Greek guy, you guys have a nice climate in the Med.
I am in Perth Australia west coast, desert and beach ha ha.
Dry and warm/hot perfect for canna especially sativas just the strict laws that suck unfortunately.

Perth? No, thanks! :biggrin:
I've been downunder coupla times but that was east coast, Sydney & Newcastle, nice places, warmhearted folks... I loved the way the state and the unions ran... but that was back in the late 70s... :)

As for the laws, they're much more severe around here, plus the rippers :biggrin:

Tangwena

Veteran
Perth? No, thanks! :biggrin:
I've been downunder coupla times but that was east coast, Sydney & Newcastle, nice places, warmhearted folks... I loved the way the state and the unions ran... but that was back in the late 70s... :)

As for the laws, they're much more severe around here, plus the rippers :biggrin:

Its still good Sydney I like as far as cities go.
I prefer the East coast of Queensland especially far North all coconuts and beaches with nice coastal hills full of rivers.
The West is a lot drier just desert meets the ocean but it grows on you.

More the Wild West lots of space between towns you can be alone away from civilisation very quickly I love the open spaces.
Europe is too crowded for my liking especially in the summer months around the Mediterranean coast.
I need a beach to myself there is nothing like it.
I love seeing only my footprints and nothing else ha ha.

SolarLogos

Spot on my friend. You are a lucky man :tiphat: What a beautiful visual that puts in my mind.
Peace, God bless

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
Spot on my friend. You are a lucky man :tiphat: What a beautiful visual that puts in my mind.
Peace, God bless
Like this? Morning fishing 5 mins from my house yeah baby!

picture.php

SolarLogos

Like this? Morning fishing 5 mins from my house yeah baby!

View Image View Image
You sir, know how to live. That is an even more beautiful beach than I imagined and the blue water is lovely. I've been addicted to fishing since I was a child, freshwater, saltwater, doesn't matter as long as I have my line in. I too would be there every morning with a line in the water. You really know how to live life my friend. I too prefer and also live in a quiet and peaceful world, outside the crowded city, just not as breathtaking a scenery as your world. Thank you for sharing that awesome pic!
Peace, God bless

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
You sir, know how to live. That is an even more beautiful beach than I imagined and the blue water is lovely. I've been addicted to fishing since I was a child, freshwater, saltwater, doesn't matter as long as I have my line in. I too would be there every morning with a line in the water. You really know how to live life my friend. I too prefer and also live in a quiet and peaceful world, outside the crowded city, just not as breathtaking a scenery as your world. Thank you for sharing that awesome pic!
Peace, God bless
Thank you brother I do appreciate it believe me.
I walk along the road above the beach for exercise most morning 7kms round trip and every day it looks new.
The day I took the picture my wife said lets walk back along the beach.
I was so euphoricly high on P x H cob every step in the water was like heaven to me.
Today I had the best trip ever on that Panama x Honduras canary bud. It just kept going up and up and up everything was so beautiful like every day objects I could see their inner beauty its an amazing high.

SolarLogos

Thank you brother I do appreciate it believe me.
I walk along the road above the beach for exercise most morning 7kms round trip and every day it looks new.
The day I took the picture my wife said lets walk back along the beach.
I was so euphoricly high on P x H cob every step in the water was like heaven to me.
Today I had the best trip ever on that Panama x Honduras canary bud. It just kept going up and up and up everything was so beautiful like every day objects I could see their inner beauty its an amazing high.
You really know how to warm my heart and bring a smile to my face. I would love to be that high and walking in the water. Reminds me of a time I smoked Oaxaca weed as a younger man, every time I took a step, I could not feel my foot hitting the ground and it felt like it was still in the air and I would get this huge vibration that would echo up my leg and into my head with every step. Don't know why I thought of that but it would be wonderful to visit there and chew cob!!!
Peace, God bless

orfeas

Veteran
Its still good Sydney I like as far as cities go.
I prefer the East coast of Queensland especially far North all coconuts and beaches with nice coastal hills full of rivers.
The West is a lot drier just desert meets the ocean but it grows on you.

More the Wild West lots of space between towns you can be alone away from civilisation very quickly I love the open spaces.
Europe is too crowded for my liking especially in the summer months around the Mediterranean coast.

I read you loud and clear my friend!
Were I to live in Perth, it'd be just for the reason you mention.
I too have me own beach though, only of a different scale and waters :)

Attachments

• P1100262.jpg
    P1100262.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 18

Tangwena

Veteran
You really know how to warm my heart and bring a smile to my face. I would love to be that high and walking in the water. Reminds me of a time I smoked Oaxaca weed as a younger man, every time I took a step, I could not feel my foot hitting the ground and it felt like it was still in the air and I would get this huge vibration that would echo up my leg and into my head with every step. Don't know why I thought of that but it would be wonderful to visit there and chew cob!!!
Peace, God bless
Sounds like my kinda weed I'm really liking the Central and South American weed I am trying lately.
Very different from the African weed I grew up on.

Tangwena

Veteran

That looks awesome my friend everyone loves the Greek Islands you have a beautiful part of the world there.
Great climate for pot growing also rippers excepted the bastards are every where its the reason I stopped it here the plants nearly ready and poof its gone.
I'm looking for a private cattle station where you know its safe that would be awesome if I could get onto one miles from anywhere with a good water supply from a cattle trough.

Tangwena

Veteran
Panama x Honduras 9 weeks

Panama x Honduras 9 weeks

Here is my small clone at 9 weeks. Just feed the last very low feed from here its water only to try and finish her in 2 weeks time.
Something I have noticed is when I grew the mother that this clone was taken from she was growing with a very aromatic skunky Panama.
The buds were exceptionally funky on the P x H.

This one is alone and has a totally different smell quite low key compared to the mum.
It will be interesting to see what the fermented buds smell like as the mum was very funky the fermented buds would stink up a room if you had a bag in your pocket.
This is despite using exactly the same nutes and lights.
Speaking of lights I am switching off one of the two 375w CMH bulbs and adding a 120w red LED to the CMH for the final weeks before harvest to try and imitate end of summer.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple Haze x Panama

Purple Haze x Panama

! week on and she got some LST and a bit of a hair cut.
She is loving the end of summer sun.

picture.php
picture.php

SolarLogos

Those girls are looking mighty sweet, as usual Tangwena. I've got OTH coming up next month, outdoors, but you've got me so pumped up over the Honduran x Panama that I'm going to end up disrespecting the plant limits again this year:laughing:
Didn't you have a Punta Rojo x Coljam? How did that turn out? Seems we both love the same strains/high!

I have a friend who gifted me some Mulanji seeds, supposed to be landrace, but who really knows. They are big seeds compared to Malawi. When I get a chance to grow a few out, I will for sure be asking your thoughts on them.
I love this thread, thanks very kindly for posting!
Peace, God bless
Ps. don't know how the blue smiley ended up at top, weird.

Last edited:

SolarLogos

You're very lucky to live so close to such a beautiful beach; makes me want to go out and buy another boat to feed my fishing addiction. It'll end up like before, come home just to eat and sleep:biggrin:
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi SL you are spot on we are sativa lovers for sure.

Thr PuntoRojo x ColJam didn't do well inside under lights but I gave a clone of my best one to a friend who grows outside in the sun.

He loves it, it is just starting to flower despite growing it from late summer it has exploded lovely red color on the main stalks and about 20 branches of colas each over 6 foot long!

The buds had a purple haze look not as in the strain purple haze.

But a haze like glow to the buds, in the sun they are going to be super special he promised me a few buds to play with when he harvests in June.

He is a master curer both fermented and jar style.

His jar cured buds are the best I have ever seen cured that way and his cobs are connoisseur grade. I cant wait to see both the buds and his cobs on this one.

The Mulanji is real deal Malawi type grass there was 3 or 4 main varieties that is one. I have not seen the other 2 on the forums.

But as I keep saying I cant wait to grow the Purple Honduras x Panama.
Looking at aces web site there are a few other South American crosses I am dreaming of as well

Going by their descriptions of the high which I find spot on usually the Ethiopian x Mauritius looks tempting to!
So many I just throw my hands in the air and give up ha ha.
If you grow the Honduras x Panama please let me know if you start a diary I would love to follow it to see how they look and perform.

I will post a pic of the outdoor Punto Rojo x Col Jam when she is sexy you will love it I am sure being a sativa lover.
Stay cool brother

SolarLogos

Hi SL you are spot on we are sativa lovers for sure.

Thr PuntoRojo x ColJam didn't do well inside under lights but I gave a clone of my best one to a friend who grows outside in the sun.

He loves it, it is just starting to flower despite growing it from late summer it has exploded lovely red color on the main stalks and about 20 branches of colas each over 6 foot long!

The buds had a purple haze look not as in the strain purple haze.

But a haze like glow to the buds, in the sun they are going to be super special he promised me a few buds to play with when he harvests in June.

He is a master curer both fermented and jar style.

His jar cured buds are the best I have ever seen cured that way and his cobs are connoisseur grade. I cant wait to see both the buds and his cobs on this one.

The Mulanji is real deal Malawi type grass there was 3 or 4 main varieties that is one. I have not seen the other 2 on the forums.

But as I keep saying I cant wait to grow the Purple Honduras x Panama.
Looking at aces web site there are a few other South American crosses I am dreaming of as well

Going by their descriptions of the high which I find spot on usually the Ethiopian x Mauritius looks tempting to!
So many I just throw my hands in the air and give up ha ha.
If you grow the Honduras x Panama please let me know if you start a diary I would love to follow it to see how they look and perform.

I will post a pic of the outdoor Punto Rojo x Col Jam when she is sexy you will love it I am sure being a sativa lover.
Stay cool brother
Thanks Tangwena,
I may do only 3 or 4 OTH this season because I am anxious to start the Honduran x Panama. I would also like to start a few of the Purple Satellite and maybe one or two of the Nevil's Haze x Panama Goddess. Like I say, too many amazing strains, too many plant limits. Right now, I'm pretty excited to see how my Malawi x Honduran turns out. She is a very Honduran pheno and is 42 inches tall minus the pot. I flipped her after 4 weeks from seed. I swear she is still stretching. She stretched a lot. The buds are really stacking on and tightening up. It's looking like I can end up with some 20 inch spears! I just crossed her with her brother last night, another Honduran leaner.

It's 90F (32 Celcius) in the greenhouse right now during the day so hopefully I will also have the light intensity they need to finish properly. After March 22, I will have to keep an eye on daylight hours as well. Hoping for an early finish!
I'm putting 4 full spectrum LED light panels, 1,500 watts output each in the greenhouse this coming late fall to supplement the natural sunlight during the winter. I will for sure post my grows again this year.
Peace, God Bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Your so lucky not only to be legal but have that nice weather as well.
Oh well I can only hope over here in Australia that a change of government brings a change of heart we have perfect weather for sativas.
Stay cool brother

SolarLogos

Your so lucky not only to be legal but have that nice weather as well.
Oh well I can only hope over here in Australia that a change of government brings a change of heart we have perfect weather for sativas.
Stay cool brother
I do hope Australia does legalize it so you can enjoy growing more without having to look over your shoulder. You still have to look out for "rippers" as you call them. When governments legalize something, they really end up regulating it and taxing it even more, so in the end, black market is still often cheaper. With the prices so high ($15/gram more or less) there are always going to be rippers. Still have to hide it away and keep it very hush hush. No one except my wife has seen my plants in person.
Peace, God bless

Latest posts

Latest posts