What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
How about some documentation of germ rates?

We can waste seeds an time trying to germ everything hence the reason we are giving them out as freebies if you wish so to try them.. if not we have lots other options on freebies still..

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
How about some documentation of germ rates?

Flying Dutchmen:

0/1 G-Force
0/5 Skunk Classic

Tried to pop one SC. No luck so tried two. All three using my normal method. Last two got special attention, scuffing and a bleach wash, but still no luck.

Might have to look into more advanced methods when trying to pop others.

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Old bog seeds tried but failed as well as Mr nice ortega, gypsy's g13 ix and a few others, I will try again once I am more prepared to give them another bash, Rez's SSSDH ix and classic seeds purp. tich f2's I had good success with. I will post as I try more. Both the last two I recieved much more in freebies than I ordered and they ARE viable so super stoked! I have tried to germ maybe 10 or more so far different types but most cracked and tried but failed to send a tap root more than a few mm. I think under the right conditions I will be lucky enough.

RGS were VERY generous with the freebies.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Old bog seeds tried but failed as well as Mr nice ortega, gypsy's g13 ix and a few others, I will try again once I am more prepared to give them another bash, Rez's SSSDH ix and classic seeds purp. tich f2's I had good success with. I will post as I try more. Both the last two I recieved much more in freebies than I ordered and they ARE viable so super stoked! I have tried to germ maybe 10 or more so far different types but most cracked and tried but failed to send a tap root more than a few mm. I think under the right conditions I will be lucky enough.

RGS were VERY generous with the freebies.

Thanks for the feedback mate so you had ok germ rates with the classic seed and the Sssdh , Iv heard from others these germ ok so might add these back to the site for sale..

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
We can waste seeds an time trying to germ everything hence the reason we are giving them out as freebies if you wish so to try them.. if not we have lots other options on freebies still..

Any Ideas about the Med-Man Seeds? :O

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Extremely Bad Experiences/Luck With Rez Genetics

Extremely Bad Experiences/Luck With Rez Genetics

I recently ordered some Rez Chemdog IBL beans. Ordered 10, received 15.

They were a complete waste of time. Either they wouldn't crack open, no matter how carefully I prepped them, or when they did crack, there was no tap root.

Very disappointed with the entire experience. I cannot blame Gorilla seeds for this, they never bred these seeds. Over the years, this would be the fourth pack of Rez rat fuck beans that have been very disappointing.

As a matter of fact, when I add up how many of Rez's beans I've purchased from those 4 packs (45), I have been able to successfully germ and find only one single female from a pack of 4SD that I bought way back in 2010.

I don't know who is a bigger asshole. Rat fuck Rez for selling such shit beans, or myself for buying them.... :rant:

RMS

:smoweed:

Humbolt seed organisation

Humbolt seed organisation

Hi Panikz and co
I wanted to order humbolts seeds and was wondering just how fresh/old they are ??
I can order else where but would love to support the cause and with only usually ordering throu seed boutique in the past it’s good to see u guys up and running again
Also. Is it possible to get some bog or c99 beans as freebies. Can’t pm so had to go public

NEED 4 SEED

I recently ordered some Rez Chemdog IBL beans. Ordered 10, received 15.

They were a complete waste of time. Either they wouldn't crack open, no matter how carefully I prepped them, or when they did crack, there was no tap root.

Very disappointed with the entire experience. I cannot blame Gorilla seeds for this, they never bred these seeds. Over the years, this would be the fourth pack of Rez rat fuck beans that have been very disappointing.

As a matter of fact, when I add up how many of Rez's beans I've purchased from those 4 packs (45), I have been able to successfully germ and find only one single female from a pack of 4SD that I bought way back in 2010.

I don't know who is a bigger asshole. Rat fuck Rez for selling such shit beans, or myself for buying them.... :rant:

RMS

:smoweed:

If the seeds don't germinate, they haven't been stored properly. Thats in most of the times the fault of the reseller and not the breeder.

Greatdalas

Hello,
Seeds that do not germinate or grow 1mm of root

Sam skunkman:
Thunk
O. Haze x skunk # 1

Sweet skunk f1 I do not remember the bank

Gage green group: 5 packages and none germinate (flying hammer, flight 813, etc)

Seeds that germinate
O. Haze x skunk # 1 x skunk # 1 x O. Haze x skunk # 1. Germinate all
From Sam Skunkman

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Panikz and co
I wanted to order humbolts seeds and was wondering just how fresh/old they are ??
I can order else where but would love to support the cause and with only usually ordering throu seed boutique in the past it’s good to see u guys up and running again
Also. Is it possible to get some bog or c99 beans as freebies. Can’t pm so had to go public

Hi mate sorry for the delay been away on my brothers stag party and my head is up my arse trying to sort orders an reply to pm's an emails etc this week,..

yes humbolt seeds are fresh mate and no problem at all we can throw you in those freebies just state in the order comments what you might like to try ..:tiphat:

NEED 4 SEED

SSSDH x G13 Reservoir Seeds 0/10

GG#4 Standard Seed Collective 0/10
Super Silver Haze (old GH pack) 0/5
GF x BB Chimera Seeds (over Breeder's Retail) 5/10
I also had Lung Candy from Mota Rebel from a US seedbank with 0/10.

Of course there were good ones too. All the fresh seeds from Real Gorilla Seeds sprouted. And many more.

Last edited:

Limeygreen

Veteran
0/10 un cracked thunk seeds
0/90 cracked thunk seeds
0/89 blue satellite seeds
6/10 super laos haze seeds

For a comparison, I used the same methods (no cracking on the super laos or seedsman haze) on original pack of seedsman haze that I was gifted and got 6/10.

Thunk seeds were from auction which I believe were different than the breeders choice seeds.

Great that you have SB material still available. I only wish you still had Chimera's gear. Is he still in the game or collaborating with other breeders, to your knowledge?

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Great that you have SB material still available. I only wish you still had Chimera's gear. Is he still in the game or collaborating with other breeders, to your knowledge?

We have Chimera gear in the seed boutique section on the website mate

Latest posts

Latest posts