What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Whats all you guys organic flower nute recipes?

I used to run almost everything organic indoors except tiger bloom....which is organic based. But about as organic as it's gonna be for me outdoors is seaweed and the TB based. I've used the Alaska nutes I think some might be based for veg . But like I'm saying I'm switching some nutes for flowering....tiger bloom, open sesame is what the nx few wks is gonna be

“It’s cool tho I’ll split it 50/50 with her” haha that’s a good one.. I may look into some crystal limit next year going off of the feedback you can give at the end of the season when it’s all said and done.. then again I may be done with the breeder. I know I’m done with the company I ordered from.. I forgot to tell you all that I ended up plucking 6 more males so 12 total.. and I mean straight up males. No hermies or anything. That’s besides the point tho..Everybody always remember to slow down and take the time to enjoy what your doing out there! And enjoy life! :dance013:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I'm kinda worried but I don't see any hemi signs as of now. I've never tried KC stuff but if I got that many males I'd be messaging somebody from were I ordered. That's a bunch of shit....at least you noticed and ur whole crop didn't get dusted. Yes definatly slow down guys.....and watch for snakes. Another person I know has killed another huge rattler .....and copperhead. CH was a baby

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm expecting some tiger bloom. Be glad to get back using fox farm stuff. I'm good with most stuff dyna/gro, GH, just got bad water around here and these Alaska nutes seem a lil not to my liking. Could be a haven't used them a whole lot. I usually stick to FF or a brand like Dyna or something. But now were getting into flower or very close for some it's time to get the nutes right for sure. I've also got some open sesame on the way. It's very strong like 1/2 tea a gal is half strength what I use. I'm sorry some of my spelling and word check is off....but hopefully somewhat understanding

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Plants are all looking great wvkindbud! They catch up even if they're planted late. Looks like some steep country! Be safe out there. I am praying for you! I like gardening with the dogs. They like to keep a look out and hunt for stuff. A real blessing for the guerilla grower. I scratched some fur off one of them today for repellent. I had more small spot digging. I think its chipmunks. Its not big holes, but small pockets no bigger than a golf ball. I have to go get more repellent, used the rest of what I had this evening.

That Chem OG is authentic afghan. Look at the leaves and structure, pure indica! I've smoked that for a while when my friend who had a medical grow had some herb. Its really good medicine!

Beardedgrower- Healthy little plant there. Looks like its blended in well to the garden. Love the katydid on there. Amazing creation, my friend! Are you going to let it ripen and harvest? Thanks for sharing!

Feeding with Garden tone fertilizer by Espoma, last feeding 2 weeks ago was Happy Frog Japanese Maple Fertilizer. About the middle of the month I'll fertilize with more garden tone to keep the girls happy. Then one more feeding early september. If the season stays dry I guess I could do a feeding Oct 1 too!

Males are on the move, one will be dropping pollen any day now! The females are still early except a small plant with more developed flowers. So we should be ok to wait until the champion male flowers and drops pollen. Got some updated shots. :smoke:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea that I grew the chem x og(SFV) that kryptonite had back some yrs ago and they leaned a bit more sativa...like 60-40, 65-35 or so. Yea I've got 2 of them and both are heavy Indy looking from female seeds. I ran outta ph up and used some baking soda I'm wishing I didn't do that. I've done it before for a feeding or 2 but always worry. My ph stuff should get here with my nutes!!! And yes that hills steep, when it's wet it's slick as ice. I've busted my ass a few times. I've got a ton of water hose a stretch out there for watering. I was carry water early on in 5gal buckets and quickly bite the bullet for a few 100yds of hose lol. I've got a bunch of different strains so it keeps you having to stay on ever strain for different needs and things. I wish I'd topped my Critical Sour I've got 2 of those that's 6ft tall cylinder shape plants. But they'll be ok since I'm outdoors shouldn't have no lite problem. One thing the suns angle has kinda fucked me some. It's going a way that a huge tree is blocking some plants lite. I'm tempted to move them but I know the roots have already grew into the ground....kinda a thing to keep note of for next yr. I wish I'd had a grow under my belt on this land. If I knew then what I know now about the way the sun is. I'm cut those trees this winter lol no doubt about that. But there's a lot of things I'll be on my game more for nx yr. . Hey man those house indica look great. Let us know if you send any seeds in to sell!!! But I guess things are coming along....still aug, sept and prolly half OCt and into Nov maybe on some of these sativa I got . That's at least 3mths still to grow....2.5 or so. A lot of growing still, and plenty of time to make mistakes. I always look to eliminate mistakes especially outdoors but it's not as easy as indoors. Sorry to rant guys I'm just kinda thinking about some different ideas and things I can do next yr and to finish strong this yr

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
All Salts

All Salts

No woo woo juice here folks...

Attachments

• 20180805_121416.jpg
    20180805_121416.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 11
  • 20180805_122741.jpg
    20180805_122741.jpg
    207 KB · Views: 10

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I was browsing through this thread and saw KY's posts about the trail camera situation that I overlooked before.

I'm assuming whoever put it there is concerned about people being in the area else they wouldn't have bothered to lock it in a box. My guess is that the camera is also not checked upon often. The box not only provides security, but also would protect it from the elements and curious animals like bears from ripping it apart. I could be wrong but if I was in LEO's shoes I would be more worried with keeping my cameras hidden from sight than locking them in a bulky box that stands out like a sore thumb and could still be taken. Like everyone else has mentioned, I think it may belong to a university or your local DNR conducting a biological survey.

I may have missed it but how far is the trail cam from your plot? If it's LEO and they know about your grow they probably would have cams set by your plot as well. Definitely keep a sharp eye for more.

Do you know who's property you are on? This may also help answer if it is a hunter or a university/DNR. Did you happen to see any markings or writing on the box indicating it may belong to someone? I agree that putting out your own cameras could give you valuable security intel.

Everyone stay safe out in the sticks!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Pipeline it's funny I was wondering about the happy frog ferts......I figured the Japanese maple stuff was the least favorable towards cannabis....was I wrong lol. Have you tried any of the others??? I started to try one of them but didn't know which to choose. There's like 8-12 different kinds. Me and the misses were looking and JMs a few mths ago. Were wanting to plant a few of them. Your plants look great that stuff is doing a fine job along with your greenthumb

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yes our friend KY had/has a scare with the cam at the moment.....were hoping all works out. I'm sure he'll update the crew we he decided his nx step. It's a very touchy situation on wtf to do. He's kinda at a damned if he does damned if he don't

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
It's certainly possible that his grow was not discovered, but if his masked mug is on the card, and it is, then he's fucked if he doesn't take it. The only way out is to take the camera, and hide it at the grow for his own use. But it may be too late for that. If I see a camera, I'd take it without hesitation that instant.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
It's certainly possible that his grow was not discovered, but if his masked mug is on the card, and it is, then he's fucked if he doesn't take it. The only way out is to take the camera, and hide it at the grow for his own use. But it may be too late for that. If I see a camera, I'd take it without hesitation that instant.

Exactly my thoughts Tycho.....stealing while it may not be right and might not want to do it.....when your in prison 5-10yrs possibly are you gonna be ok with not taking the cam when It could've kept your ass outta jail. I would get a chainsaw and cut the tree down and sawed that damn thing off if it's me. That cams probably been there forever and has 1000s of pics possibly. Like you said it's hard to say how many others is around. I'd put a cam on that exact spot watching that cam. I'd bet there coming and checking that pretty often. It's pretty easy to notice a path in these Mtns with all the thick brush. I can pretty much tell if anybody's been around my stuff unless they walk my path lol. I'm hoping he at least tries to get the SIM card. He'll take the SIM card leave the cam and $40 so they can get a SIM card and make a new box....might as well leave $50:tiphat:

-TheShortTexan-

When is it looking like your harvest is gonna fall? I'm sure your strains will all finish at different times. But about what month can you expect to start having to prepare?

plm

My first outdoor grow, unknown strain, regular from bag seed, 1 month of guerilla grow, I think she is lacking N if I'm not mistaking, any other advices?

Attachments

• 20180806_183351.jpg
    20180806_183351.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 10

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
When is it looking like your harvest is gonna fall? I'm sure your strains will all finish at different times. But about what month can you expect to start having to prepare?

Most of my stuff is just showing a few pistils.....some haven't really begun but I know there fems. I'm definatly looking at Oct for most everything. I've got a few plants that's already starting the set and probably in the mid part of Sept. Then I've got a few plants I might be into early Nov or so. But I figure early mid Oct for most. But like I said I've got a bunch of different strains it gonna be spread out a lot. Which is good. It'll give me time to dry, trim cure in waves. That's assuming a lot.....these outdoors grows can go left fast. Hopefully the weather drys up and mold and insects animals stay away.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
My first outdoor grow, unknown strain, regular from bag seed, 1 month of guerilla grow, I think she is lacking N if I'm not mistaking, any other advices?

Remove the dead leaves immediately....they're not coming back green. I can't see the pic that good but it might be suffering from nutrient lock out. You should probably flush it with plain water and give it a good dose of a good NPK fertilizer. Maybe fox farm grow big, dyna gro 7-9-5.....something with a decent amount of N. That's probably what I'd do friend. But what nutes do you feed?? Do you ph them??? Have you flushed yet?? Maybe some info about your nutes, soil and things might help somebody help you out more ok. There's plenty of guys here in this thread that can help you out I promise that.:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

Oh now your just showing off lol.....wow that's crazy I'd show her off too!!! That's what you call a marijuana plant....GGGeesss Ooo that's really really some great growing friend. Glad you shared that it's the biggest stalk I've seen and it's first wk in Aug. That's gonna be a crazy harvest. I'd like to have 1-2 plants that size instead of 30-40 smaller ones like I've got anyday.:peacock:

plm

Remove the dead leaves immediately....they're not coming back green. I can't see the pic that good but it might be suffering from nutrient lock out. You should probably flush it with plain water and give it a good dose of a good NPK fertilizer. Maybe fox farm grow big, dyna gro 7-9-5.....something with a decent amount of N. That's probably what I'd do friend. But what nutes do you feed?? Do you ph them??? Have you flushed yet?? Maybe some info about your nutes, soil and things might help somebody help you out more ok. There's plenty of guys here in this thread that can help you out I promise that.:tiphat:

It's like this since I planted it a month ago, and it's first visit since then, I am planning on giving her tomorrow a full feed of NPK for veg phase for now IONIC Grow 3-1-5 and I didn't do any flushes, no ph as well, I also don't use any PH on my indoor as well with no problems so far, she is growing like this on a hillock surrounded by a tiny forest wild style so to speak, but I think the soil is lacking the necessary compounds for her to thrive and I don't have too much time to focus on this one plant but nonetheless, I don't want her to die or something bad happen to her, I just wanna make sure she flowers and reward me with some decent bud, nowdays I am busy planning for my next indoor grow which I will prioritize more.

Latest posts

Latest posts