What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Not the Westcoast trees lol....but giving the late start and major rain downpours I'm happy to be doing anything. It was near impossible to keep anything outdoors this spring unless it was grew indoor from about Feb....to get large enough to handle all the rain we've had. Next yr I'll have my shit going indoors to get them ready for the spring. Ah with the crazy spring rain it's been hard, plus it in the 90s everyday with high humidity. I've got around 25 container fems and about 35-45 guerilla plants....I'm not sure the sex on most the guerilla stuff. Dank wolf and Cali have some very nice plants.....you guys are gonna need a chainsaw to harvest those lol !!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Dang got these in the mail....dunno if I won a contest or something. Must have entered....anybody else get in on it??

Attachments

• IMG 20160403 223737
    IMG 20160403 223737
    45.5 KB · Views: 27

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks kindbud I would like to share a few pics :dance013:

Hey go to the Website Support forums. There's a bunch of things about problems posting pics and other stuff about posting. The one I started says Can only post 1 pic at a time....help. It's hard for me to explain what to do....as I'm re-learning everything on the site again myself. I don't wanna confuse you more than help you friend. But that Website Support forum should have something that will help you. Were I use the Mobile site most the time it's different thàn the full site for me to post and it gets a lil hard. One way I have to upload pics to my albums and another way it goes to my photos on my phone. It's a lot different than 7-8 yrs ago when I had everything on my laptop and could drag pics. Laptops have kinda become obsolete....kinda like seeing a kid ride a bike or play ball

caliprop215

Veteran
Not the Westcoast trees lol....but giving the late start and major rain downpours I'm happy to be doing anything. It was near impossible to keep anything outdoors this spring unless it was grew indoor from about Feb....to get large enough to handle all the rain we've had. Next yr I'll have my shit going indoors to get them ready for the spring. Ah with the crazy spring rain it's been hard, plus it in the 90s everyday with high humidity. I've got around 25 container fems and about 35-45 guerilla plants....I'm not sure the sex on most the guerilla stuff. Dank wolf and Cali have some very nice plants.....you guys are gonna need a chainsaw to harvest those lol !!!!

Thanks man!

U need to start indoors and have 2 plus ft tall plants for tye monsters . Im moving my mobile home to my new location and have about a quarter acre in orchards... But right on the street.....next year it wil be on like donkey kong!

Ur plants look nice and healthy. I would consider topping or lst to encourage bottom growth....keep it up with 30 40 plabts oudoor u will have a good harvest coming

Ps.....i got a chainsaw....but doubt i will need it.. ... dankwolf on the other hand he def will need 1

Attachments

• 20180716_111144.jpg
    20180716_111144.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20180718_113638.jpg
    20180718_113638.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 9

Dankwolf

Thanks man!

U need to start indoors and have 2 plus ft tall plants for tye monsters . Im moving my mobile home to my new location and have about a quarter acre in orchards... But right on the street.....next year it wil be on like donkey kong!

Ur plants look nice and healthy. I would consider topping or lst to encourage bottom growth....keep it up with 30 40 plabts oudoor u will have a good harvest coming

Ps.....i got a chainsaw....but doubt i will need it.. ... dankwolf on the other hand he def will need 1

I am disappointed in my outdoor this year . I wad lazy and broke when it mattrred most . For clones i am happy i guess .

Just did pre stretch trim up and one more topping. I will do another clean out of iners 8/15-8/20..

picture.php

picture.php

I plan to play the seed game next season .

Dday391

My plants are coming along. Some serious leaf munching activity but it's not too bad yet. Gotta get some more bug spray. My plants are almost all around 3ft at this point which I'm glad because I didn't expect it. Started them in the windowsill and they were pretty slow at first but now they are really going strong. If I can keep them from getting eaten for another couple weeks there will be buds on there and no creature will wanna fuck with them lol well hopefully at least. No pictures tho. I'll figure out something out on that area soon. I'm just glad to have something going honestly. Wish I had a yard id have some super "diva" plants with mounds.. one day soon

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea I wasn't gonna do a grow this yr and about early May I decided to get into it again. I'm an old indoor grower by heart. I've grew probably 20yrs indoors and ran some nice size grow rooms.

Yes I really needed start indoors, if I wasn't kinda caught off guard and decided to grow this season I would've had them nice and healthy/ start in Feb/Mar indoors.

I started to top them but I'm considering not doing it because of how late it is. I'm maybe thinking about super cropping and tying....I've never really liked to top plants. I've always super cropped indoors over the yrs for the most part. To top or not to top has always haunted me lol....if I would've started this grow indoors in Feb I definatly would've topped the hell outta them. I might go ahead and top these 4 plants because they got a lot of lower branching. I don't really like super cropping outdoors I prefer to SC indoors. I dunno what to you guys think ??? I'm open to suggestion lol. I have trouble making a decision.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got a lot of work to do. Like I said in another post I'm done planting by Fri....well I've got a few fem plants I've gotta get in the ground or in a container. Probably around 15, I know there not gonna be big yielders but there fems and I hate to toss them. So I put a deadline on myself of Fri to finish planting and concentrate on maintaince and preventive things...watch after the guerilla plants and put the damn shovel and maddock away lol. I'm dug out for this yr guys. I'm sure old MountainBudz has dug 10x more than me I'm sure he's tired as hell too...like all of us lol !!!

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Yea I wasn't gonna do a grow this yr and about early May I decided to get into it again. I'm an old indoor grower by heart. I've grew probably 20yrs indoors and ran some nice size grow rooms.

Yes I really needed start indoors, if I wasn't kinda caught off guard and decided to grow this season I would've had them nice and healthy/ start in Feb/Mar indoors.

I started to top them but I'm considering not doing it because of how late it is. I'm maybe thinking about super cropping and tying....I've never really liked to top plants. I've always super cropped indoors over the yrs for the most part. To top or not to top has always haunted me lol....if I would've started this grow indoors in Feb I definatly would've topped the hell outta them. I might go ahead and top these 4 plants because they got a lot of lower branching. I don't really like super cropping outdoors I prefer to SC indoors. I dunno what to you guys think ??? I'm open to suggestion lol. I have trouble making a decision.
LMAO.... how many do you put out if you plan on it? :laughing:

You're going to be sooooo busy at harvest time. lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well guys I went out this morning 100% not planning to top the 4 Cristal Limit fems. I walked past them a few times debating tying the tops down and several other things....well I started to top one and backed out. A few hrs later when I came back around I finally broke over and topped all 4 !!! Lol as a indoor grower I always hated to top my plants so nobody knows how hard that was to do. I wish I done it 2wks ago...thanks Caliprop for the push.

On another note I'm a few hrs from finishing my planting this yr. I've got several small fem plants I gotta put in the ground or a 5gal bucket or something lol. I've went for a good 6wks at least digging holes and container planting. I've got some guerilla plants I haven't been to since I planted them, I'd love to see a nice fem at one of those locations. I'm prolly hike up to that 1 location this weekend and see if anything survived. I've got about 40 guerilla plants I have checked in on though, so I'm not worried about that 1 plot. Just be nice to go see a nice fem up there. Well hopefully I can stick a fork in things tomorrow !!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
LMAO.... how many do you put out if you plan on it? :laughing:

You're going to be sooooo busy at harvest time. lol

Yea I've got a lot of container plants and guerilla plants. Most of them are smaller but I've got everything from 35gal grow pots down to 5gal buckets with fems in them. This late start has worked my ass off trying to make something outta this outdoor season:tiphat:

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Yea I've got a lot of container plants and guerilla plants. Most of them are smaller but I've got everything from 35gal grow pots down to 5gal buckets with fems in them. This late start has worked my ass off trying to make something outta this outdoor season:tiphat:

Thread is looking great Kindbud! I still have a couple hours of work ahead of me (been at it since 8:00pm last night, basically maintenance) I am starting in about 5 mins, transplanting 100 clones that consist of (Gg#4, Jelly Pie #5, Corey Stardawg and a fucking GREAT pheno of LSD I found in a 6 pack of Barneys Farm LSD fems... :woohoo:

I have been growing LSD from seed for 8 years now. I had found a pheno the first pack I ever popped that I kept around that was to die for. I had the cut for about a year and a couple months and had a security breach come a about ( was growing in a rental home at the time). So I took all my mommas at that time which included a superb Sensi NL #5, Super Lemon Haze and a local Blueberry x Afghani cut that I had created and bred out and found a keeper, I had to take them all a few miles away and left them at one of my plots in July and had planned on bringing them back after a couple of weeks... Well guess what happened? The Blackhawk spotted them, then they immediately belonged to the KSP Cannabis Supression Branch... Fuckin' pricks!! The LSD pheno was my favorite of all of them, even more so than my own strain I had created at the time (Blueberry x Afghani)... It was a sad day man, I was in love with that cut. Still makes me sick thinking about it. I have grown at least 8 to 9 packs out since and still could not find that pheno, however I have never found a bad pheno and they have all been killer. They all are shorter and stockier plants, the keeper I had back then was a taller, more vigorous, likely the BEST yielding plant I have ever ran in my life and was extremely mold resistant and smelled of straight skunk/musk/sour pond water/ with a hint of tea and the high would send you straight back to thatvdame feeling you had when you was a child and had euphoria at the same level as oxycodone (I wasn't the only one who pointed out the AMAZING euphoria either)... It grew much more sativa than the others. Anyway, point is, is that I think I have found her again and an exact replica at that. I will post pics later on my guerilla underground thread you should swing by and check them out. She will yield at least 2 pounds, at least... WV if I could get a cut of her to ya I would buddy. :biggrin:

I am currently doing maintenance work plus planting and will stop planting around the first week of August. I am doing a sea of green outdoor close to a creek with more clones than I am comfortable saying on here and they will all be in 5 gallon bags.

I can say this, as long as the choppers don't get my girls (which is highly likely because they are flying harder this year than the previous 5 and that says a lot,) and as long as I don't have a budrot outbreak this should be the heaviest year I have had in my entire 16 years of growing... I am working my ads of this year and babying every single plant that I got and watering almost on a every 2-3 day basis. Some are huuuuuuge and some haven't been out but a couple weeks and are catching up.

I hope everything is going great with you my friend and that this heat chills out on is... It has been uncomfortably, insanely, oddly and pissy ass hot this season! Wow man, I dread August!

Sorry for ranting so long on your thread bro... I just haven't updated anyone in a pretty long while cause I have been so busy.

:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Dang MB I'm sorry the helis have been on y'all so bad. It's a bunch of shit how we gotta hide and be on our toes. Every since I moved back down here from up north I haven't been able to run a indoor grow. But I'm thinking of starting a momma room in my basement. I'm gonna out in a bit to finish up my planting for the yr(thank god) lol. My foot has hurt so bad I'm barely able to walk every morning I wake up. I'm not even close to the scale your doing, but I've got around 50 guerilla plants I gotta hike a couple miles straight up a Mtn to get to. It's a few miles maybe. And I've got around 40 fems in containers here close...ranging from about 40gal grow pots to 5gak buckets. I'm glad you found you a keeper in those LSD man. I'll grab a few packs next yr to grow. If you know of anymore good strains that work in this climate let me know buddy. I've been growing indoors so many yrs and just knowing getting back into outdoor grows down here. Hell it's been since I was a young guy in the early 90s since I've done a large outdoor grow in these hills lol. Well MB you be careful friend I know this heat is rough and you gotta be busting your ass brother to do all that work. I'm finishing today planting and moving to maintenance work.... Good luck buddy hopefully we can bring home some buds this fall.

caliprop215

Veteran
This thread going strong guys .keep it up fellow outoor gardeners...

Just ordered net trellis 80 inch x 250 ft for 38 bucks good deal.

I will be tieing this wide girl down its 8 ft across and 4 ft tall right now after tieing it down will be 3 ft high and 9plus ft wide

Foilar Feeding last night

Attachments

• 20180719_224911.jpg
    20180719_224911.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 9

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
This thread going strong guys .keep it up fellow outoor gardeners...

Just ordered net trellis 80 inch x 250 ft for 38 bucks good deal.

I will be tieing this wide girl down its 8 ft across and 4 ft tall right now after tieing it down will be 3 ft high and 9plus ft wide

Foilar Feeding last night

Really not just saying this but that's one of the most amazing/nicest plants I've seen this season if not the nicest of all. I'm sure your proud....that plant is growing like crazy man:tiphat:

caliprop215

Veteran
Really not just saying this but that's one of the most amazing/nicest plants I've seen this season if not the nicest of all. I'm sure your proud....that plant is growing like crazy man:tiphat:

Kind words from kindbud LOL

Thanks man! sure am proud.... But there is definitely way bigger and better plants then mine... Motherlodegardens dankwolf...those the guys the ones i look up to.

Anyways smoke on and keep it green guys

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WV, its a bit late to be topping them, but you do what you have to do. I shoot for topping early june if possible. Glad you are getting finished up planting!

Thats great, mountainbuds! You found it, and its at least a 2 pounder! Glad to hear that, its hard not being able too save the plants we love. Hang on to that one. I grew LSD years ago, but it didn't make it to harvest. Glad to hear you've been keeping up with the chores! Hard work will pay off! Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing more pics!

Garden is doing well here! Got the males out I found except 2, and one of them is a champion deep chunk dominant plant! Lots of females covering the garden so yield should be good this year here too! Been watering when I usually just leave them. This is probably my best garden this year too! Looking forward to next year!

Hey pollinate that LSD when its buds are still small (1/4 inch) and get some seed mtnBuds! You'll be glad you did! Thats what you have to do, its a keeper! For the sake of humanity

Repellents have been regularly applied, but burn a fire every once in a while to help.

picture.php

Champion House indica pheno-Deep chunk dominant male

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sativa candy spice pheno plants on right, house indica giant girl left

picture.php