Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds
Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-26-2018, 08:11 PM #21
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Thanks about when I decided to risk the $$$ for a pack of Dutch Passion Blueberry. It was the 1st time ever ordering seeds almost 15yrs ago. I figured it was 50/50 on getting ripped off. I'm sure everybody ordering seeds at first feel this way. But after I received the seeds and grew them out and had some great BB buds I was like this Gypsy Nirvana guy really hooked me up. I placed a order in BC for a pack of Dutch Passion BB the next time I ordered. It was a complete ripped off, nothing compared to the Dutch Passion BB I got from Gypsy. From that moment on I started makeing lots of orders to Gypsy, at the time it was his Seeds direct/before the boutique or bay. I've made a few orders from different shops only if Gypsy didn't carry the breeders stuff. Also not saying BC don't have good seed shops. I'm just saying I'd send my $$$ to Gypsy if I wanted something good to grow and not worry about getting screwed.

Thanks a lot Gypsy!!!!

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 06:56 AM #22
bench warmer

bench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud ofbench warmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmavis View Post
I was so geeked to see LUI available! Figured I better place a small single order just for it before gone... went to order them this morning... you snooze you lose... Did you swoop them all up, or did someone else? Good for you if you got 'em!
I snagged the 2 packs that were listed but only one pack arrived. A note apologizing that they only had one pack of LUI was inserted into the parcel.
I received:
1 pack Legends Ultimate Indica
1 pack Legends Sweet Skunk (feminized)
1 pack DJ Short True Blueberry
1 pack Sam Skunkman Thunk

bench warmer is online now Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 07:34 AM #23
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
Thanks about when I decided to risk the $$$ for a pack of Dutch Passion Blueberry. It was the 1st time ever ordering seeds almost 15yrs ago. I figured it was 50/50 on getting ripped off. I'm sure everybody ordering seeds at first feel this way. But after I received the seeds and grew them out and had some great BB buds I was like this Gypsy Nirvana guy really hooked me up. I placed a order in BC for a pack of Dutch Passion BB the next time I ordered. It was a complete ripped off, nothing compared to the Dutch Passion BB I got from Gypsy. From that moment on I started makeing lots of orders to Gypsy, at the time it was his Seeds direct/before the boutique or bay. I've made a few orders from different shops only if Gypsy didn't carry the breeders stuff. Also not saying BC don't have good seed shops. I'm just saying I'd send my $$$ to Gypsy if I wanted something good to grow and not worry about getting screwed.

Thanks a lot Gypsy!!!!
Jellyfish is offline Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 04:13 AM #24
40AmpstoFreedom

40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future40AmpstoFreedom has a brilliant future
I got more of that 1940's armagnac if you want to trade for seeds lol ;\ getting ripped off by two people in a row took my seed money. So pissed I just discovered this.

Click here for a link to all of my grows
40AmpstoFreedom is offline Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:10 AM #25
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bench warmer View Post
I snagged the 2 packs that were listed but only one pack arrived. A note apologizing that they only had one pack of LUI was inserted into the parcel.
I received:

Great score, and helluva lineup! Wishing you great success with all, but especially LUI.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:17 AM #26
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bench warmer View Post
I received:

Great score, and a helluva lineup! Wishing you great success with all, but especially LUI.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty

Last edited by Shmavis; 06-08-2018 at 07:21 AM.. Reason: Sorry for the double - site was really hanging up...
Shmavis is offline Quote