What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LBH's Autoflowering SSSDH

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LBH's Autoflowering SSSDH
a F4 of the Cross of mine proven Autoflowering Sour Diesel Haze with the SSSDH (Ojd Cut) Reservoir Seed
the cup winner in a autoflowering form .

3 hafe weeks into flowering 24hour led light
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I've been curious about your autos. I haven't found any on a site I trust. I will check on the progress of this grow.
Peace

Koondense

Veteran
You can get LBH seeds only by contacting LBH via pm. Seeds are not available in shops yet.

Cheers

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Thank you Koondense, I did get in touch with LBH.
I hope to hear back from him soon. I would like to have one of his plants in this season's grow. We will see what happens?
As soon as the snow melts I will start amending the soil. I look forward to seeing your summer grow.
Peace brother

bigAl25

Veteran
That's a good looking auto there. I assume it's sativa in effect. I've switched to autos from the fems I used to grow to shorten my growing period. Any heads up on where I can obtain this strains auto seeds would be appreciated, if it's a pm I follow up on that with you. I grown in organic soil, two 400 watt lamps ( HPS and MH) together. I'm switching to 3 gallon air pots from my previous 2 gal nursery pots because I've been disappointed with the reduction in yield on my auto grows. Thanks

inc0gnit0

Vendors

Vendors

I've been curious about your autos. I haven't found any on a site I trust. I will check on the progress of this grow.
Peace

Go to ILoveGrowingmarijuana.com the have a very extensive selection of generics as well as some really nice auto flower ones as well. I always thought auto flower was about a 1 foot plant that didn't yield much. But these look like regular pot and seem to yield pretty good. You could save money on your grow and time if all the hype is right. No need for two grow areas. Unless you do it all in the same space. Ive always used the2 rooms . And another to keep mothers for cloning and a clone rooting station.

inc0gnit0

Thanks for showing those pics. I wanted to see either a garden or an entire plant to decide if I wanna grow any. Looks like a decent yield and you don't need to force flower. I think I may go through my vendor ILGM and order some jack herer.

inc0gnit0

Although .. it costs me about $40 a month to run 2000 watts of lights for 16 hours. I hear the better the light the better auto flower yields. What was tour schedule? Did I read 24hrs. I'd love to know how the tasting, high, and potency is. Especially if you've groan this before in a normal plant.