What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

wanna see my pp????

sturgeongeneral

Veteran

Ive been running this strain for a while now. It s a dp powerplant x with a somas lavender. I run it in a 3x3 ebb and flow in 4x4 rockwools under 1 1k hps using botanicare nutes and hydroplex.
The clones were domed for 23 days.

Last edited:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Wow, that first pic looks great, with all the trichs intact. What's your curing process?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
8/19 chopping this coming monday. Definately better than my last. Solid dense nugs covered in trichs. Also a shot of the next 27 ready to rock next week.

waveguide

Veteran
looks healthy.. got someone else's PP version - dense, trichomes, love crossing it.

thought i'd post to mention it's quite a low veg odor strain.. hard to catch a scent at all off the leaves, making it a good choice for thc vs. odor. (for people that's important to).

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
The ones im running have a very sweet skunky smell in veg and is a very easy plant to grow but bery nute sensitive. The most i run in flower is about 600ppm.

Latest posts

Latest posts