What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 Cheese Plant In 2x6 Closet

Greenums

picture.php

RonSmooth

Veteran
At 30ppm, your tap water doesn't contain hella anything.

That doesnt mean you need to add cal-mag though. I didn't know MB (and I presume MG) contained as much Ca & Mg as it does.

I have stopped using it and use only MB and Protekt as a pH up now.

The plant looks good. Ca & Mg def is common with soft tap water. It would be the only thing that would concern me but I have learned that Maxi series is good in this department.

When are you going to flower it? Or is it a "mother" plant?

Greenums

she's officially flipped and ready to produce nuggets. i've been feeding every 4 hours during lights on with a turkey baster.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Nice even canopy there, she should fill your net out nicely during the stretch.

Greenums

Day 13 Flower

picture.php

I raised the net 5". The left cooltube has 400W HPS Digilux, and the right has a 400W MH Hortilux SuperBlue.

Started feeding FloraNova Bloom @7.5ml per gal of tap.

InjectTruth

Woot! She is settin up REAL nice. Be prepared with a second screen or some stakes or something for secondary support as she fills in. You can see the folly of not doing so in my thread haha. Good problem to have though, thats for sure.

That second pic looks awesome with the dual spectrum. Still another 50 days to go, she is gonna swell like whoa!

drsmoke69

greenums, looks very nice. couple quick questions. how many weeks did you veg for and how many times a day do you feed.
keep up the good work!

Greenums

topped it once right there.

time veg'd is rough as i had to keep clones alive for over 2 months before i could put into closet.

i kept clones alive for a long time in the root riot root plugs for about a month and a half then decided to put into half gal bags. because i used 2 year old coir i ran into some problems and lost everything, cept one plant i had in new coir ... and this girl here she the one that made it. lessons learned etc. i'm feeding 3 times a day into this 5gal bag of (new)coir. about 1/3 gal squartled out with a turkey baster by hand with each feeding.

drsmoke69

so you vegged this baby for like 2 months? seems like it is worth the wait. recently i have changed my style of growing from alot of little girls to just one or two larger plants. trying to keep my numbers down and yield up. looks like you got the right technique. i've been told in the past to get the plant net, and always passed on it, thinking a bigger bush would produce more. after seeing some of your canopy pics i think i might have been wrong all this time.
thanks

Greenums

yeah 2 months barely alive and 1 month under the big hids. around 3 months or so of veg all together. i took some more pics, i'm trying to get a sweet money shot at 800x600 bahahah!

picture.php

Greenums

changed the right cool tube back to 400W HPS instead of MH.
added second layer of netting and connected it to lower net down the center.
added reflector wings.

with the flora nova nutes i reduced feeding to 5-6ml per gallon. i am getting crispy leaf tips, might just be too much N in there. here she is at a month into flower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts