What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucas VS. Advanced Nutrients

I didnt break any vow, I have social anxiety buddy. grow another twenty years? represent snake oil peddlers? sounds like you have plenty of "stories" and tons of experience. Along with a few faithful friends on here. Thats all great! Also cool you own 3 grow shops.
I now know your a badass around here, I will remember to think before i post. sorry i picked the wrong fight.
Now get a book?! which ones? maybe botany wasnt a good idea. educate me than! and you are assuming alot from a screen name and two simple post.
And You can guarantee i am going to piss off. One reason, douche bags like you who have done it all.
"I know more about cannabis, fertilizer, additives, methods, styles etc than I ever wanted to."
I hope you spend as much time dialing your environment as you do with everything else brah!
As for being a lurker, I guess i was. i never felt it was necessary to post when its alot more fun to read what people are dealing with... you can guarantee i am done with online know it all's like your self. But, this is or was the only website i used to waist my time on, you can guarantee im over it :) thanks
as with grow shops i love checking out what other shops carry and push. so maybe we will meet later in life :thank you:

sorry if i sounded butt hurt im not. just wanted to properly explain my self
aha, well said, usually the ones that have to shout their accomplishments... generally don't have any (of any worth anyway). Big balls three shops-get some REAL freinds, not brown tongued cliquey sheap!!!!

You don't get it man. We aren't against you, you are against us.

You want to know about this Jacks vs other nutes - you figure it out - not us.

And for the record - the reason you have been labeled and judged is solely based upon how you presented yourself - we are all good people - life is about attitude - not aptitude.

I wonder why you don't just lead instead of trying to follow...

again not against u dude - just trying ot help you realize you can work with us... not against us...

EDIT : nice plants btw :)
Stop been part of the clique and lose the sheaps coat. You all slag other forums but i dont know one that's as cliquey as this one. For the record, i wont reply (i mean argue)

ozman

well i dont post much or very often i was thinking of switching to another set of nutes, i currently use gh 3 part and all in all i use the lucas formula as a rule,was thinking of going to an connisour line.Well this thread stated 3 things to me,1 stay with what works for you.2 everybody has an opinion on nutes,refer back to number 1.,3 if it aint broke dont fix it.
I grow again just for my personal use,i dopnt run 10 1000 watt lights in a room nor do i run a warehouse nor do i have any shops anywhere nor do i sell to any one.But i do have need to supply my own head and keep it above ground a little.So i grow in my little 2x4 tent with my fluoros t5 ho of course,but all in all i think i will stay with gh for now and not ask an opinion on nutes,nor fix what isnt broken,i get good growth and good buds from gh,i do hate monsanto tho and all their stupid shit they force upon the public.
i do live in a state where it is against the law to do this and yes i have been busted before,didnt like it,not for growing but importing genetics damn customs anyways.Good genetics are very rare now for me,im too scared to order genetics again from overseas.
I wish ya all the best in your endeavors and hope everyone has a good harvest with no spider mites uhg... the borg.

GreenHand-719

Damn this is an old thread! Just wanna say I have ran advanced nutrients off and on in DWC and coco over the last 7 years. They are pricey but very reliable, right now I'm running grow, micro, bloom with voodoo juice (hydroguard every other save on cash), bud candy, bud factor, b-52, cal/mag, and rhino skin all outdoor. I have 3 camel walk kush in soil and 4 others (hemlock, island tour, black eyed katy) are in bush doctor amended coco. This is new for me with the amended coco and synthetics in soil . I feed 1/2 strength once a week after they have been in the pot for at least 2 weeks and they love it. For the bush doctor they get fed after the first watering starting at 1/2 strength and gradually to full, I never burn or lockout my plants with AN! my ph ranges from 6.0 to 6.3. I'm not saying they are the best in the business or that you are guaranteed perfect results because genetics and outside control factors.