What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

***GooRoo's Grow Show pt II -C99/Bogglegum from seed. H3ad method****

G

GOOROO

So these ladies are now at week 1 of flower but I'll post a rundown of pics in here.

so they were sprouted with some soursaver but those veg way to slow so they are in another tent getting bushy or trying to

as they showed sex they were transplanted

vegged for a short time more under the dimmable 1000w
I should have flowered them around this time rather than vegging them more because now things are to big
then flipped into flower last week

G

GOOROO

so now we are just over a week into flower I usually don't count the first 3 or 4 days.

The cindy's have stretched quite a bit and are getting a little to tall. not sure what im going to do about it this time.

Coco is out of control! For the first years of growing i never saw stretches on my plants like this! now 3x stretch is def possible!

anyways. there are 5 bogglegum and 4 cindy's I took clones of everything into coco so I can make selections and get this shit out there.

G

GOOROO

so as you can see in the back right corner there is a cindy just towering over everything

this is that cindy

here is another winner cindy

and is a Bogglegum. its kinda hard to capture everything in the tent

Hope yall enjoy the pics. Come join me in my grow diary of alpha diesel and sb6 HERE
peace

L

LJB

soda crates, that's a good idea.

What's the white one on the left though?