What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*Blue Dream, 3.6Kw's, Coco... Making it happen.

+Vibes

thats a pro setup man!
love all the advice and tinkering you have with the plants....
a bountiful harvest is on its way .... *knock :)

bbing

Yeah I run her at 1200 myself and she eats like a pig, i bring the nutrient level down a bit sooner because I like to think that tricks the plant a little into their final glandular push, and makes it a whole lot easier to flush. I ran her full to 65ish but prefer an artificial finish w/ good flush @ 52 days. Cannabean runs his tables with 1000w's (i use 600w's)

The effect of late bud (imo) is diminished and you loose that special something that keeps you in happyland with a little more energy. It seems this strain is far more popular with older crowd and the stealth tokers that like to tune for the day. One of the best properties i believe it has, is reduced interference with late stage rem sleep. Alot of folks may find it paradoxical that a strain that makes me feel slightly up, would also alow me to not pop open after 4.5 hours of sleep, but more and more of the insomnia appears to be beating the BDH drum these days.

ITO the sedative/pain properties i would put this strain as a better analgesic than pain blocker but would love to hear from anyone with differing experiences

If you liked Flo, you'll probably love BDH (it improves what Flo was more than it improves the Blueberry side (tempered by blueberry). Im not sure what DJ Short was looking to do but i am happy regardless.

starting week 5 flower, the tables of blue dream are starting to show their true physique. I have kicked them up to 1300ppm now any the yellowing is starting to go away in the 3 monsters. I don't think they received enough N during their transition phase.

after reading hazy ladys' thread i decided to give them proper carbs and sugars, i went with the GH nectar since it doesn't clog everything like molasses. I plan to use bonticare sweet citrus during the 7-10 day flush to add some flavors.

I turned off the a/c and co2, right now i am controlling temps with my 6" fans circulating fresh air connected to a thermostat. I keeps my power bill down + there's really no reason to use a/c when its 30 degrees outside lol.

Typically the AN would have fried them at this concentration but the GH is where its at so far. I've been hand watering them for the past few weeks due to dripper troubles but i think i might stick to the hand watering next time :smokeit:.
The bd's will all be trees in the end as they are already in the 3-4' range. here is some pics, im happy to take comments and questions...

100_0138.jpg

100_0139.jpg

100_0140.jpg

100_0141.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0145.jpg

100_0146.jpg

100_0147.jpg

100_0148.jpg

100_0150.jpg

a little new years update, so far all blue dreams are 99% healthy, so far they have been hand feed everyday for 60 days now using the res. recipe + cal/mag, sweet, citrus, florolicious grow and +. pH at 5.8-6. 70% Coco, 30% Perlite. I feed them as much as i feel they need using a hose+watering wand. They have about 10 days left so i will start the flush pretty soon... big trees....:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree::tree:
i will soon feel like this guy for days^^^^^^i need house elves to to my trimming.

100_0191.jpg

100_0196.jpg

100_0198.jpg

100_0199.jpg

100_0200.jpg

100_0203.jpg

100_0204.jpg

100_0205.jpg

100_0206.jpg

100_0207.jpg

100_0208.jpg

100_0209.jpg

100_0211.jpg

100_0212.jpg

RedReign

They look great.

How tall were they when you flipped them? Are those 4' stakes? If so, looks like they will finish at about 3.5' or so?

I flipped them at 20 days from clone, they were 2-3ft. now they are all 3.5' to 4.5 ft tall and each branch is held up with 4' and 5' stakes and tied down. here some more picture spam...

turbolaser4528

Veteran
damn only 20 days from clone, 4ft tall in coco under 1000's, I wonder the difference in size if you had kept the 600's up hmm...

just bought a 600 quantum I think itll fair well after reading this thread. subscribed. :tree:

yea i was running them under the 600's but they stretched so big i decided it would be a good time to upgrade to the quantum 1000's so i could get some light penetration down on the long colas. Right now i am running 3x7=21 plants per table, just because of the massive size of the bd. I am looking for some sour d clones right now i will be running 1 per sq.ft. or 32 per table next time, like dongle69's. From Harborside them all had a few white roots, leaves were very healthy, they came in 2" rockwool; u shouldn't have a problems with rockwool unless u overwater it when their young in coco. I feed them 1/4 strength Res. Plan w/ Atami Root +cal/mag.
Thanks...

Don Juan

Cali - Real nice job, man.

You're right around day 60 now. From the last picture update, it looked like the pistils were still really full and white. What do you think?

Also, may I ask: How would you describe the bulking of the buds between, say, week 5 and now? How much larger and heavier does this strain go during the last few weeks?

Great thread. Thank you!

yea 8 weeks of flowering done, just riding it out until these ladies look completely done. I just picked up one of the 420scope's, right now my pistils are still 80% white and big; it looks like they need more time. THC is looking good under the scope, still very clear though. It seems like the blue dream starts to blow up around week 4, they are still filling out and getting phat till i pick them down. More time = more weight with sativas like BD. I think these ladies just hit puberty big time...

L-Immortal

http://www.sylvane.com/images/prodphoto/sa154/dehumidifier-muffler-on-lg2.gif

http://www.sylvane.com/images/prodphoto/sa154/dehumidifier-muffler-on-lg2.gif

Cali awesome show man, those ladies look fat and happy. On a side note be sure to get your air filter on top of your Santa Fe before it clogs up. Noticed it wasn’t on there? It should have come with the unit.

thanks for the info immortal, i have the black screen on the top for large particles but the rest of the air is filtered by my a/c, the unit works much better without the ridiculous 2" thick filter. nice pics though, mine are better ;)

blue dream ladies in their final days....
and new bubba kush, + barney lsd clones.

100_0242.jpg

100_0243.jpg

100_0244.jpg

100_0247.jpg

100_0248.jpg

100_0250.jpg

100_0254.jpg

100_0259.jpg

100_0261.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0267.jpg

100_0269.jpg