What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old Timer's Haze in Buenos Aires

blan-k-flor

Veteran
Amazing genetics man! Those haze lines always fascinated me. Could you tell me the differences between Old Hazes and OTHazes? Thanks and K+

C

charlie garcia

BKF, cant remember many details, guess was done in 2003. Tried to look for pics but coundnt find mine so Bahia let me use his pics. He made some crosses mentioned before.

Was pretty fast, nice yielder, better than Oldtimers and medium potency. Basically inciense aromas as well and harder buds.

best

oldhaze.jpg

0023_1.jpg

0017.jpg

gkn

beautifull! thankx for the pics charlie and bahia! i love the frostiness that appears on the buds when are almost done in these hazes! thank you for sharing these awesome lines!

here two more pictures, this time is the second female, wich remains pretty light green but is acquiring amazing red tones, she is my favourite of the three, bigger calixes, higher resin ammount, deeper and more intense smell, today a friend associated it with mandarinas (i don't know what the word in english is), i find in it some sweet fruit but a little acid too, like yoghurt.
she's about two months flowering

red_tops_haze.jpg

green_orange_haze.jpg

saludos amigos!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great sativas gkn,

Old Haze x Panama looks killer smoke! Im glad to see more purple hazes flowering! :wink:

Thats fuckin Beautiful! I have some purple Oldtimers haze, I got from BHS at tropical.. Im growing outdoors at 41 N lat. Do u think these plants will finish in my climate? Or will I have to bring them indoors to finish flowering? I was thinking about just trashing the ones I have and trying again another year indoors. But after seeing that first pic, Im amazed with its beauty! Thanks for sharing, man!

GFam

C

charlie garcia

With all my respect and not my intention to be unpolite Guerrilla Family, but guys who sold you the seeds should give you growing assistance. They have to know well about them as they sell them as own job. Same goes for Nepal Highland and Pakistan Chitral. It makes not sense.

For the rest Dubi uploaded so much info about this "old shool sativa" in these room, hope can help

Best

gkn

muchas gracias dubi, atreyu, it's all been possible because of you!

guerrilla family, Oldtimers Haze is released by ACE seeds, i don't know who you bought them from

This is Ace's Old Timer's Haze wich took years of work to rescue from extintion, and make available to the public...

a purple detail, about to be harvested

bordeaux_haze.jpg

DSC_0063_2.jpg

the other two girls showed pistils and started flowering about a month after this one, in May.
Saludos!

C

charlie garcia

Beautiful GKN, is really sexy one with plenty of trichs ;)

Well, dont like talk about that much but CBG finally decided not to share any pure line anymore. Am really so sorry. A few win, most lose I guess.
Best

gkn

you're right charlie i'm in love with her she's soo sexy! i kissed her today while i harvested her :p

is sad to see this things happen, i see one can't be too generous or open to others without getting taken advantage of. :(

let's keep talking about plants that are happy and not of people that is sad,,,

saludos maestro

xcogollox

excelente trabajo,
me encantan las sativas
en un poco tiempo mas germinare un cruce que me llego del norte oaxaca x panama74 haber como sale,
te deseo suerte en la copa espero asistir el proximo año

saludos:rasta:

With all my respect and not my intention to be unpolite Guerrilla Family, but guys who sold you the seeds should give you growing assistance. They have to know well about them as they sell them as own job. Same goes for Nepal Highland and Pakistan Chitral. It makes not sense.

For the rest Dubi uploaded so much info about this "old shool sativa" in these room, hope can help

Best

These seeds were not purchased, but they were gifted. I am growing Nepalese and Nepalese X Purple Paki, Viet Dalat Merde, and pure durban poison as well..

gFam

C

charlie garcia

appreciated indeed, thx for income, BHS knows my feelings, fishes and nets
use them wisely and enjoy them well.
Hope our job has any sense
best

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
muchas gracias dubi, atreyu, it's all been possible because of you!

a purple detail, about to be harvested

bordeaux_haze.jpg

the other two girls showed pistils and started flowering about a month after this one, in May.
Saludos!

That's the way gkn! Oldtimer's haze should finish to mature in southern hemisphere between June and early July. Best wishes for next weeks, harvest is close!

1000ARMSofKALI

Wow GKN!:yoinks:, those hazes shine, what a colour! i love it..they are in right hands...

also that OldHaze looks beautiful, thanks for posting her charlie:yes:such dense buds, no hint of indica?, also medium potent means that you can find more potent individuals in OTHaze?

it will be happy harvest gkn, im sure:joint:

peace