Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Customer Service?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds
Customer Service? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2017, 02:28 PM #11
drlarry

drlarry will become famous soon enough
Thanks SS for all your help. I'm still not showing the PM option yet in the drop down menu. I was looking at another post hat suggested the system takes awhile to update? I tried logging out/in, so I'll just give it a bit and wait till it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seedbay Support View Post
You should be OK to PM now larry
drlarry is offline Quote
Old 03-16-2018, 04:54 PM #12
Mean1

Mean1 is on a distinguished road
Hey Seedbay Support...I'm looking to get some information about a payment sent. I've emailed on 02/28, 03/07 and 3/14. Can someone unlock my PM abilities or respond please?
Mean1 is online now Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:25 PM #13
Mean1

Yo! seedbay support ...I need some help buddy
Old 03-20-2018, 04:26 PM #14
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck!
MJPassion is offline Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 04:32 PM #15
Yard dog

Yard dog is a jewel in the roughYard dog is a jewel in the roughYard dog is a jewel in the roughYard dog is a jewel in the roughYard dog is a jewel in the roughYard dog is a jewel in the roughYard dog is a jewel in the roughYard dog is a jewel in the rough
I have given up on my orders, didn't send payment as was getting no replies etc.... part my fault but no mails at all...
Yard dog is offline Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 05:33 PM #16
Mean1

I saw some replies and got all excited hahaha. I'm not ready to give up just yet! this is third time I've sent a money order...the first two never made it which is another whole situation. It's 2018 and I can't get a letter from the U.S. to UK, it's a sad state of affairs. I did get refunds however so I'm only down $30.

eventually drlarry (few posts up) did receive a response so let's keep commenting and something good will happen. see you guys back here tomorrow at the same time
Old 03-20-2018, 06:45 PM #17
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
You might consider getting in touch with the OWNER of this place, Gypsie Nirvana, and requesting an assist.
MJPassion is offline Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 11:10 AM #18
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Just noticed this thread anyone who has any questions or issues please don’t hesitate to pm me for any questions, enquiries, or issues.. We are here to make seedbay and seed boutique the greatest seed bank around again, we have lots of new things happening and in the pipe line watch this space ..
PANIKZ is offline Quote
Old 08-12-2018, 01:47 PM #19
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Hear Here!

And many thanks to PANIKZ for helping me get the Bay and Boo kick-started once again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
Just noticed this thread anyone who has any questions or issues please don’t hesitate to pm me for any questions, enquiries, or issues.. We are here to make seedbay and seed boutique the greatest seed bank around again, we have lots of new things happening and in the pipe line watch this space ..