What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400W HPS Scrog - 1Plant - 450gr Harvest

issack

Veteran
did you eat?...i wanna know about the co2 as well....any at all?...ppm?... killer grow bra...

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Come on man dont fade away, you have us impressed. I hope nothing bad has happened....hope to see you soon. Threads like these gives us 400W guys hope. :joint:

Heydrich

Come back please!
NBG you gave me some pointers at OG and now I see you have changed from Waterfarms to this. I might ask you a few questions though. You have stated that you wouldnt have yeilded a pound off another strain but still, you did something right. How did the plant receive nutes? 3 litres a day is nice for that size of plant.

Amd

i just gotta put my own chronics to scrog too...i just gotta.but instead of one seedling , i will use 4 cutlings, so i dont need to veg them for more than couple of weeks...truly amazing

yts farmer

Veteran
and for you that dont know he had another 2 plant chronic scrog in a seperate box next door.so as you can imagine it was a bumper harvest.

the grow was pretty insprational too.pot culture combining scrog at its best.

G

NBG Has left the building.

NBG Has left the building.

NBG is posting at overgrow. I went through a few posts over there and I guess they were giving him a hard time, he started posting back at overgrow days ago.

NBG

I'm really sorry guys - i've been robbed/ripped off, everything is gone. I'm in the process of getting the fuck out of this shitty city. I'll comeback and answer your Q's when i'm in the nicer place. Won't be growing for a while now as you can imagine.
Sorry i didn't post that night i said i was going to, what happened was the same thing that happened to me on page one - i wrote the post, then absent mindedly clickd on someones gallery and lost the fucking lot (again).
Shit happens i guess - next time not even my close friends will know about my grow.
Again, sorry to keep you all waiting.

Amd

Sorry to hear some wanker did you wrong, get back on the track soon. :fsu:

here's a budshot of chronic to cheer you up.

G

AMD, somehow i think that (or any) bud shot will help if he got robbed.
NBG man i'm sorry to hear this. You obviously got some skills at this growing thing.
I hope to see ya on this forum again. So don't go too deep underground.
If you ever find out who robbed ya and need a muscle, yo hit me up widda PM and maybe some plane tickets. I'll be there to crack some heads.
Stay up bro!

:badday:

NBG

I dont want to say much more about this on a public message board but it's all going to be cool in a couple of days. Ive just had a relaxing hol with the missus, im back to pick up some of my belongings, i know who tipped these thief cunts off about what i had in the house and put it this way, he won't ever be opening his mouth again (and by fuck neither will i lol).
You live, you learn. And what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
This is what my friends have been telling me and its very true.
Can't wait to start my new life, it will be fantastic.

Couple of pieces of advice for you all;
If you hear noises at 430am, dont for one second think its your neighbours being drunks, get up, grab a clawhammer and check!!
Never keep all your money in one place.
Never keep all your weed in one place.
Stay the fuck away from anyone who associates with criminals, even if they aren't criminals themselves.
Always have your set up and plants ready to be dismantled then shifted somewhere safe within 30 mins. This way you can alert the police if need be without getting fucked over for cultivation at the same time!.

Take it easy everyone, i'll be back for some more 1gr/W action as soon as i can. It'll be under a diff username probably lol but you'll just have to check the quality yields to know that its me *smugsmilie*
lol jk l8rs

issack

Veteran
NBG said:
I'm really sorry guys - i've been robbed/ripped off, everything is gone. I'm in the process of getting the fuck out of this shitty city. I'll comeback and answer your Q's when i'm in the nicer place. Won't be growing for a while now as you can imagine.
Sorry i didn't post that night i said i was going to, what happened was the same thing that happened to me on page one - i wrote the post, then absent mindedly clickd on someones gallery and lost the fucking lot (again).
Shit happens i guess - next time not even my close friends will know about my grow.
Again, sorry to keep you all waiting.

The secret garden is what i live by...only my family and my ONE friend wich is my grow partner know.......

Ive been ripped off before along time ago....i found the person....took him to a remote place...scared the total shit out of him...he will never rip anyone off again.....

but i'm nuts like that...... :sasmokin:

mosess187

wtf

wtf

that is some shady ass shit man hope things get better.....you know what they say about teaching a man to fish!!!!!!!!!!!

G

sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hopefully the scumbag prick gets whats comin to them. peace, 900d :joint:

G

always seems to happen to the good guys nbg. it still amazes me how low some scumbags will stoop. sewer fucking rats man.
followed your thread over on og(still in my favourites folder!! well it s getin deleted now) , it swung me to get the chronic going seeing your girls ala scrog. read your last post on og and feared the worst for you bro. so glad you still have your liberty to find pastures new. all the best nbg.