What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP- are my plants poorly??

Rossatron

Hi all,

This is my first ever grow so any advice greatly appreciated. Please see attached photos.

This plant is in week 5 of flower now and over the last few days it seems to be turning more and more yellow and losing leaves. I know this is normal during flowering but seems excessive on my plant.

I am only using water with multi-purpose compost and a bit of perlite. Not the best setup as I now know but you live and learn!

Do you think I need to do anything differently up to point of harvest please? The light is on 12:12 and is a 600w hps.

Thanks in advance
R

Attachments

• 344F6BAB-1618-4DCF-A168-D8062B5B7E0A.jpg
    344F6BAB-1618-4DCF-A168-D8062B5B7E0A.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 837A2D81-D644-4AA3-98BE-3719DA792C73.jpg
    837A2D81-D644-4AA3-98BE-3719DA792C73.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 24

troutman

Seed Whore
In flowering, plants are supposed to have some of the larger fan leaves that fade and fall off.

If this is a typical 8-9 week strain don't worry about it too much.

If anything some leaves going pale and falling off proves to me that you haven't overfed your plants.

Dark green plants until you harvest them tend to be harsh smoking.

You can feed them a little for now until you're ready to flush if you want.

Cvh

Supermod
Indeed, just carry on. It will give you a smooth smoke.
You don't want a dark green plant at harvest.

But can you post the strain and expected flowering time? If this is longer then 8-9 weeks then it would be advisable to feed her a little bit.