What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best indoor Hawaiian?

Koondense

Veteran
Hi there,
I'm in search of some hawaiian seeds, could also be hybrid, to try them indoor in a small-ish grow setup.
Since missing out on Hawaiian spice by Chimera I only found Greenhouse's Hawaiian Snow and Nirvana's Hawaii MauiWaui.
Are these two any good in these days? I believe Nirvana's are influenced with skunk or even NL, I'm trying to avoid that kind of hybridisation. Rather with some mexican or similar in effect.

Thanks for any suggestion or info :tiphat: (I'd also be quite happy with a herb with generally no body effect(moslty cerebral) with a fresh tropical smell/taste.)

Cheers

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I have a longtime keeper from a pack of Hawaiian Berry by Classic Seeds. Great daytime smoke, giggly. But it does have the skunk in it's genes, because it has the skunk smell, big-time. Good luck!

Canna-bill

You can get "Spice" from MrNiceSeeds, Hawaiian sativa X Hawaiian indica if i remember right. Go too their auction site for best value.

Koondense

Veteran
Indeed Pepe, I think there might be mostly haze, thai and afghani genetics in the hawaiians. But I only guess, Phylos should give more details when data will be available.

B

beanz

dragons blood from bodhi is very good , its not pure though .....it was worked line , several generations and I did,nt see much hash plant influence in the ones I ran . lots of likes on the smoke though .

Last edited:

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I did Hawaiian Snow a few years back. Found a really nice plant from single seed. Def worth a shot, and you can buy a single seed if you want, instead of taking a risk on an entire pack.

W

Water-

pretty much everything you see here in hawaii these days are from seed companies.

I haven't seen any of the old school stuff in a long long time.

A lot of the herb in Hawaii in the 1970's originated in Mexico and Colombia and guys smuggling from south east asia

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Green genes cherry bomb = original Maui wowie if ya look hard enough they're r out there...
Hawian snow as excellent don't know bout today's... my all time fav Hawian is puna lines

W

Water-

I have tasted Hawaiian Snow, and it was very very good smoke!

I've been wanting to try the Hawaiiian Snow but they have been out of stock everywhere I've looked for a couple years now.

I think greenhouse still had some but they dont ship to the US

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Green House does indeed have Hawaiian Snow. There ARE seed companies that ship to the USA that carry Green House products.

W

Water-

Green House does indeed have Hawaiian Snow. There ARE seed companies that ship to the USA that carry Green House products.

I know, but havent found one that carries Hawaiian Snow.
do you know of one that does?

Easy7

Veteran
I've had Hawaiian shipped in a pineapple can and locally grown 'Hawaiian'. Both were damn good smoke.

Puna diesel. Maui dream. Some others at jb. They'd all likely have a good smoke. But I know what he's saying, something with a good up high that's a bit clear and not without any body. That pretty much sums up Hawaiian smoke.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Can definitely vouch for Hawaiian snow, no skunk in that one I feel. Strong strong herb, if a little racy for me.

Grows like a damn vine!!!!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sounds just like my kind of girl ;)

Cheers

Mine had a very open sativa structure, very unique smell... hard to describe. Long flowering around 12 ish weeks if I remember correctly, tries to grow through the roof even after multiple topping... very much a head hitting strain!

Latest posts

Latest posts