What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Can someone explain why the pic for the Super ODG#4 is OGRaskal's pic of Fire OGK??? Stealing pics, not a good way to start off...

J

jaded1

Panikz,are the prices on the tom hill gear correct?Seems a bit steep as prices are higher than when they were new.
Some real bargains to be had on a lot of the other listings

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Panikz,are the prices on the tom hill gear correct?Seems a bit steep as prices are higher than when they were new.
Some real bargains to be had on a lot of the other listings

Hi mate the price on the Tom hill breeder packs are for 40 seeds, 4 strains 10 x seeds of each,..

10 x deep chunk
10 x deep chunk x haze f2
10 x haze
10 x X-18

the price on the 10 regs seeds are wrong but out of stock they are getting amended as we speak..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
I'm curious as to how the germ rates will be on Rez packs.. I'm definitely gonna get some Relentless packs if still available...

They are on the website mate , not many packs on some them things go pretty quick..

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Just got my first order in yesterday- amazing quickness considering Panikz must have been bombarded when things started cracking wide open. Thank you Real Gorilla!

We're looking at some Chuck D, Lapis Mountain Indica, Killer Queen, SSSDH x G13, and OG x SD x Durban- all for a stellar price. Damn I'm pumped. *cue Fishbone*

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
PANIKZ,

Please see what you can do to get seeds direct from Chimera.

He’s got a lot of desirable varieties!