What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seedboutique stock NOW AVAILABLE at REAL GORILLA SEEDS.

Too true, boss. I misspoke. I saw at least four pages of Chimera goodies, so it's a great selection. I was particularly looking for and thinking of the previous generation of crosses, which I thought someone said won't be being restocked. Fighting Buddha, Mental Floss, HMxBB. That's what I was thinking of. Apologies.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Too true, boss. I misspoke. I saw at least four pages of Chimera goodies, so it's a great selection. I was particularly looking for and thinking of the previous generation of crosses, which I thought someone said won't be being restocked. Fighting Buddha, Mental Floss, HMxBB. That's what I was thinking of. Apologies.

we have 2x Mental floss and 1 x Hmxbb f2 left and a few GFxBB but no fighting Buddha unfortunately

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
For the book:

Had most of the CrazyMonkGenetic (cmg) to test germinate and they still do more than 50%, some Strains even more, some less.

Thanks again rgsc to let me test those!

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
For the book:

Had most of the CrazyMonkGenetic (cmg) to test germinate and they still do more than 50%, some Strains even more, some less.

Thanks again rgsc to let me test those!

No worries I will get them up on the Bay for sale :tiphat:

Greatdalas

Magus genetics 6x 10 seeds pack and 2x 20 seed pack of 98/2006 only germinate 1 seed of starwars 2.000......
And use urb and giberelic acid
And the sam skunkman hibrids very hermafrodites all

¡¡¡Thanks for the replacement!!!

Last edited:
Germinated two x12 packs of Karma G’s Sour Jack and got 20/24 with 16 established plants growing now.
66% establishment rate for 7+ year old seeds. Not a lot of vigour of course but they should take off once fully established.
Pop if you got em, folks.

SourDiesel67

Are they available on the website? What seems to be the problem please mate

It won’t let me scroll to ten pack. It’s been years since I use to order from boutique before the merge. I also can’t seem to find currency converter. I tried asking these questions through email but no one responded.

NEED 4 SEED

Mental Floss is sold out.

But I want to mention, some of the thumbnails of the vendors icons on the main vendors page are split into halves in my browser. Something doesn't work in the formatting of the website. Anyone seeing this too? Its happening with Chimera's link and Reservoir Seeds too.

NEED 4 SEED

Here are screenshots from the lower and the upper part of the page. The whole page didn't fit into one screen. See how Chimera's and Reservoir's are split?

picture.php

picture.php

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
It won’t let me scroll to ten pack. It’s been years since I use to order from boutique before the merge. I also can’t seem to find currency converter. I tried asking these questions through email but no one responded.

They are out of stock probably why you can’t select those , sorry about the emails not working , I will take a look at that .. is there anything else you need help with ??

Latest posts

Latest posts