What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Monsanto does not own General Hydroponics or Botanicare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I would love to see different spout off his cock holster in public instead of just as a keyboard warrior. He'd get learned real quick.

I was thinking the same thing. If I met him in a dark alley I would leave him there in a puddle of his own blood, crying like a baby. I didn't spend 14 months in a POW camp to listen to some pussy tell me I'm dumb.

What I could do for him is show him some of hte things I learn in that camp. Like cutting his legs from the ankle to the ass every fucking day like they did me. Or, maybe he wants to see the burns all over my body.

No, I know, I can show him how Uncle Sam's training taught me how to kill a man while he is in arm's reach trying to run from you (which is exactly what this pussy would be doing).

10 minutes with this pussy and I would have him crying like a little girl, begging for his life.

Dude, I can torture you in ways that you have never imagined or seen on TV. But, for now, I'll just pray for you because that's what you really need.

So, I have two more things on my todo list.... to pray, and to meet that pussy cocksucker in a dark alley. LOL

beta

Veteran
I was thinking the same thing. If I met him in a dark alley I would leave him there in a puddle of his own blood, crying like a baby. I didn't spend 14 months in a POW camp to listen to some pussy tell me I'm dumb.

What I could do for him is show him some of hte things I learn in that camp. Like cutting his legs from the ankle to the ass every fucking day like they did me. Or, maybe he wants to see the burns all over my body.

No, I know, I can show him how Uncle Sam's training taught me how to kill a man while he is in arm's reach trying to run from you (which is exactly what this pussy would be doing).

10 minutes with this pussy and I would have him crying like a little girl, begging for his life.

Dude, I can torture you in ways that you have never imagined or seen on TV. But, for now, I'll just pray for you because that's what you really need.

So, I have two more things on my todo list.... to pray, and to meet that pussy cocksucker in a dark alley. LOL

say-that-to-my-face-fucker-not-online-and-see-28126036.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Can't this thread die??? The content is worthless

Yes....I agree Mr Bungle. This thread ain't going anywhere.

When a thread gets off topic like this one has, then turns into some sort of guide book for torture....

...Its time to murder the thread.

THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts