What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tleaf joins in!

Shoots

I am barely just getting down with the coco but so far I like it ALOT!!!

Was a soil grower for awhile, and before that I was rocking hugo blocks on rockwool slabs.

I like the coco more so far.

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
I am barely just getting down with the coco but so far I like it ALOT!!!

Was a soil grower for awhile, and before that I was rocking hugo blocks on rockwool slabs.

I like the coco more so far.

didn't see much of a diff

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
YOU GUYS GET THE IDEA :peacock:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
NEW TENT ON THE WAY TOO!TIME TO REALLY GET GOING

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
just grabbed about 100 gals of dirt ,getting ready for next rotation, :( not going to be able to go od this year so im'a have to really grow my ass off. the pic with the mini jungle in the corner are going to be going in the tent coming soon....well at least 5 or 4 not sure.im harvesting the flowering girls on the tenth , then the other half on the 28th .the flower cab getting retired after that time to move on to bigger and better you know :tiphat:

thank CC and PT glad you guys like the setup glad to be able to show my lil corner of earth over here , ive learned a lot from you guys :tiphat:

Dank Demon

Growing herb is a way of life!
Veteran
Bit late dropping by but got myself a seat right next to the vape. Nice grow mate will sit back and watch.

LadyLeaf

Hey, I'm Tleafs wife. I'm just on here to see what my Hubs is doing. I don't grow but i'm an investor. I smoke though and I love food...so I'll most likely be on the food forums. Lol but anyways just stopping by to show love.:wave:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
^ Just checking to see if this "icmag" he's always talking about is *really* a marijuana site, right? :D

I wish I could get my wife to sign up here. I really think she could learn a thing or two and help me to make medibles and stuff. You must be an awesome wife, LadyLeaf. Welcome to the club! :)

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Bit late dropping by but got myself a seat right next to the vape. Nice grow mate will sit back and watch.
what up D c'mon in grab a seat it's gonna be a hell ov a ride. I'm stepping out here and really tryna get myself where I need to be ya know good to have ya :tiphat:
Hey, I'm Tleafs wife. I'm just on here to see what my Hubs is doing. I don't grow but i'm an investor. I smoke though and I love food...so I'll most likely be on the food forums. Lol but anyways just stopping by to show love.:wave:

:biggrin:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
^ Just checking to see if this "icmag" he's always talking about is *really* a marijuana site, right? :D

I wish I could get my wife to sign up here. I really think she could learn a thing or two and help me to make medibles and stuff. You must be an awesome wife, LadyLeaf. Welcome to the club! :)

what up hush ,yea she just wants to hang in the munchie mansion :biggrin:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Welcome Mrs. Leafjr.

t - Onay isitingvay ethay upersay uperday onerstay ickchay icturepay eadthray. ;)

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
Welcome Mrs. Leafjr.

sup wild long time no see , hows everything your way ?

t - Onay isitingvay ethay upersay uperday onerstay ickchay icturepay eadthray. ;)

nice show bro k+

thanks should get interesting soon ......just got another tent for the little forest in the corner so the big girls are spread out now .I ve got a net also for a scrog. when should I install it seeing that I wont be able to flip till the 28 ? and suggestions.

T

Toxsik 8

i dont understand ex that with 28, but net i install from beginning, topping and spreading plant on sides..

T

Toxsik 8

light dont burn net, you raise light when you start 12/12.. net is like table with many tops... i dont see yr new setup...you find many threads here, go to work man and in yr imagination think how it gonna be..