What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dutch pilot experiment: LEGALLY growing organic female hemp flowers high in CBD

What did you think that people speak in France? English? German? ROFLMAO!!!!
Call 'em as often and as long as you want; It'll be close to a miracle if you'd find someone who understands not only English but also speaks it in an understandable manner.
Worst case, write me a PM and I'll translate it for you so that you can send them an email ;) .

Haha, well I get what you're saying..... but on the other hand, they deliver seeds internationally. You don't see the people at Finola only speaking Finish.... anyway. Thanks for reaching out your helping hand.

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
You'd be right but you're not, there is no 'on the other hand' when talking about FRANCE. In their eyes the WORLD has to bend around them if YOU want something from THEM and most of all; en France on parle français et rien que le français.
Believe me, I know it first hand... the USA are not the only ones with a 'special ego' LoL.

But you're welcome!

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Oh yes, completely forgot that:
Sounds worth your while ;) .
The breeding background would interest me... but they seldom tell...

The Midwestern US is literally teeming with feral hemp. Some psychoactive, mostly not. Should prove a valuable source for non-patented hempseed. I've personally collected a few samples. It's not uncommon for people there to use crosses of hemp and drugstrain cannabis to produce potent early maturing acclimatized f1 hybrids.

Ha. Gotta love the ditch. Ruderalis translates to " roadside". This ain't no Rudy. I'm talking twenty to thirty footers ready in August. Farmer Johnson's corn field, fence row. Escaped Hemp For Victory indeed.

It varies greatly every five miles you travel. Stuff on my family's farm in Iowa is about 4 to five foot. It's mildly psychoactive, due to the influence of an old Vietnam War vet named Dope. Five miles away in one direction and its 15 ft and purple. Five miles in another direction and its completely different. Fly into Chicago in August and take a car to Denver for legal weed. Take I-80 through Nebraska and Iowa on your way. You will see no less than 100 distinct stands in the ditch and surrounding fence rows. Seed is ready then. Not legal at all so beware.

True, unfortunately feral hemp and any other unregistered variety poses legal issues in Europe because they might probably contain eventually elevated levels of THC...
To true... ditch weed is no option in this case!

Just wondering WHY is it that there is SO little information on the different EU hemp varieties. Don't the companies that produces the sowing seeds want to sell as many as possible? The only (half way) proper website I found was that of the Finola strain!

oldchuck

Veteran
Ordered 25 kg organic Finola sowing seeds. They are coming over this way :)

That's great, Dutch. Best wishes for your success.

I hope you plan to do some germination testing before planting. I would very much like to know the results. My Finola samples only have a 20 - 30% germ rate.

I've got a few growing that are now at about 45 days. If you are interested in my observations just ask.

That's great, Dutch. Best wishes for your success.

I hope you plan to do some germination testing before planting. I would very much like to know the results. My Finola samples only have a 20 - 30% germ rate.

I've got a few growing that are now at about 45 days. If you are interested in my observations just ask.

Germination test that's a good idea. I'll certainly do that and I'll keep this topic posted. Besides that I'd like to hear your observations on your Finola grow. Please tell :)

oldchuck

Veteran
Pardon my inexperience posting pictures. I changed the gallery from private to public. Maybe that will help.