What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic collection of nuggetry

mad librettist

Veteran
My organic collection of nuggetry=multi strain grow=

My organic collection of nuggetry=multi strain grow=

not sure why everyones still talking about "secrets"? Thanks for the infor Capt cheeze, definately doin some research on those subjects as soon as i get back from the fuckin DMV!

if there is anything this crowd does better than all else, it's going off on tangents and sticking with them.

welcome!

Dudesome

Veteran
I just don't dig all that competitive mentality some of you are about. So what if my neighbours weed is better or worse than mine? That shit burns faster than oil and times of glut come almost as often as the times of shortage.... keep that in mind. peace

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
I just don't dig all that competitive mentality some of you are about. So what if my neighbours weed is better or worse than mine? That shit burns faster than oil and times of glut come almost as often as the times of shortage.... keep that in mind. peace

yeah you guys....jeeesh! Like your weed is better than mine or something...get real.
:petting:
No shortage 'round here though.:tiphat:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I veg with Down to Earths' all purpos veg formula, and liquid compost, and compost teas. Always good yields with amazing results. Thanks for all the replies all! Peace, Stagger

Dudesome

Veteran
Leev, I have to make a confession

your nuggetry has convienced me to finally move to organics completely. I have been thinking about this path for some time, but now I have decided that there is no reason for me to even be thinking about buildin hydroponic setup.

I have to admit that Organic product is superiour to that of commercial one and definitly is of much more value aswell. Connousuer patients will definitely prefer the organic bud to any ponic.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Leev, I have to make a confession

your nuggetry has convienced me to finally move to organics completely. I have been thinking about this path for some time, but now I have decided that there is no reason for me to even be thinking about buildin hydroponic setup.

I have to admit that Organic product is superiour to that of commercial one and definitly is of much more value aswell. Connousuer patients will definitely prefer the organic bud to any ponic.

That's amazing bro! Cant wait to see what you can do with some organics. Just build your soil with benefial microbes/bacteria, and feed with organic extracts/nutes and you will be great! It is much slower gowing than with hydro nutes, your plant "rhizosphere" needs attention to keep it healthy so all nutrients can be broke down properly. Any questions let me know, or you can just look at any of the people from "Organic Fanatics collective" Those fellas know what the fuck is up. I'm glad you made this decision! Peace AND love, Stagger Lee. BTW heres more photos of my organic nuggetry...:wave:

TACOE

Consider building your own soil. What do those 1cf uncompressed sacks of dirt cost ya

Welcome to organic soil. There is no code to crack here. Just methods of fostering plant growth. None of it is new.

You have some beautiful buds. But no secret is needed to grow them. Especially when the secret stuff is someone elses (bottled nutes, or methods past on to you)

Just want you to know why your post seemed condescending.

Looking forward to more of your contributions stagga!

h.h.

Veteran
My secret?
Why thanks for asking.
I make lots of teas to keep me busy while the plants grow.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Consider building your own soil. What do those 1cf uncompressed sacks of dirt cost ya

Welcome to organic soil. There is no code to crack here. Just methods of fostering plant growth. None of it is new.

You have some beautiful buds. But no secret is needed to grow them. Especially when the secret stuff is someone elses (bottled nutes, or methods past on to you)

Just want you to know why your post seemed condescending.

Looking forward to more of your contributions stagga!

Condescending? Didnt really mean it to be liek that, i have my methods and stick to them, i live in a town were there are thousands of licensed medical growers and not many people produce organic quality, just industrial "Medical" ops. As for building my own soil? No thanks, i realize it's easy but i let the pro's take care of that for me, plus i dont have time to let my soil sit for weeks before use. I'm not just a farmer, i do have a full time JOB. Plus no methods were ever past on to me, i taught myself everything i know about growing, also it's not just using "bottled nutes" it's using them in conjuction with other products to make everything come alive! It's not just adding a bit of this and a bit of this, it's right amounts of everything to make you plants healthy. Thanks for the comments, peace and love _Stagger

mad librettist

Veteran
just a bit of food for thought stagger...

in my experience, building soil takes less effort than working a job to pay for bags.

also, I don't let it sit for weeks necessarily. Many mixes are good to go.

guest2012y

Living with the soil
Veteran
Being an individual who has never or seldom let his soil cook,I would say that it's not always trouble free thing to do. I've enough experience to deal with any issue if they arise,but I would recommend allowing a fresh mix to balance out before planting.