What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

berrea's outdoor session 2010

berrea

thanks for the nice words, m8 :)
im sure that i wont make any beans of pure thyphoon, but ill make my best to achieve good parents for F2 of its cross with guerilla gold... theres really a good reason to believe it will turn out well

anyway i forget to sum up plants on my forest field a my jungle_old field

forest (up-down)
2x Golden thyphoon
2x Golden thyphoon
Livery, Mighty mite

jungle_old (from closest to the most distant by lines)
Guerilla Double Gold
Livery
Livery
Molokai Kush (molokai frost x bubba kush)
Golden thyphoon

berrea

So heres a little update with my compost plot, where are Danish Silvers ... they were just trimmed, so they are collecting power to burst into side growth :)
picture.php

berrea

hello, im back from my vacation and have a update for you, plants grew like mad this last week, so enjoy

heres my compost inhabited by Danish silver, everything is just right :)

picture.php

berrea

here comes the interesting part :)
the jungle_new plot, tallest plants are almost two meters already, they are zoidberg males
picture.php

one of them
picture.php

mighty mite has one very interesting trait, these dots on leaves (and no, it isnt ay kind of disease)
picture.php

heres the jungle_old plot, i can finally say, that it looks good, ive pulled out two double danish gold males, because i dont need them there
picture.php

Puffster

I am keeping an eye on your Golden Thyphoon and cant wait to see which parents you find for the f2's....its a most interesting cross since it will make a super early sat\ind hybrid with perhaps the big buds and super mold resistance crossing over from the thypoon side while getting some more body to the high from the guerilla gold side, thyphoon on its own can be a bit light in the smoke department even though its a nice daytime high.

could you tell me which thypoon and Guerilla gold you have used? Is it thyphoon from the extra early "purple thyphoon" batches that dyr and tanska grows or is it from somewhere else? Also is it guerilla gold #2 \ #3 \ #5 or maybe #1 in the cross? I am guessing guerilla gold #2 since you most likely got them from Denmark? :)

nice spots and beautiful plants so far berrea, and sorry for all the questions, its just that you have the cross I have always wanted so I am bound to be quite curious :)

berrea

puffster:
i think, that i wont make you happy...
only four of them remained, so the selection will be weak if any
they were also planted kinda late for this cross, so i wont know, when they will flower
my forest plot, where i planted four more was eaten again, so i have just those on jungle_old (those on very left side of picture)
at least i (and anyone else) will see how the buds develop and i still have a batch of those seeds, so maybe ill be more lucky next year

anyway i really used dyr's purple line in it and gg was no. 2, but not from denmark, ive got them from its original breeders in canada (breederbrad and greens)

berrea

heres some other stuff
potted Zoidberg x (Purple Urkle x Headband) / Blue cheese (i didnt make a name for it :))
picture.php

Danish zoidberg (male)
picture.php

my babies in friends garden, the biggest and best is Danish zoidberg and shes a lady :)
picture.php

berrea

hey there, heres some update again :)
firstly, ive harvested three autoflowering babies
its not very big harvest, but better than nothing :) and also few seeds are there

this one was the meaniest although it looked best from the beginning
picture.php

these two are way better
picture.php

closer shot
picture.php

heres pic from my compost with guerilla silver
picture.php

and here some potted guerilla opium
picture.php

berrea

hey there, ive got a nice update from my fields, most of my babies got at least half a meter in the time i havent seen them

heres the jungle_old field, tallest plants are slightly over 1.5 meters, ive pulled some males, only males, that im going to keep there are Livery males
picture.php

jungle_new plot is even better, highest plants (zoidberg males) have slightly less than 2.5 meters, but ladies are not much shorter... higher ones have about 2 meters, smaller are circa 1.2
other than zoidberg males were pulled off
picture.php

heres one of the zoidberg males
picture.php

and his leaf
picture.php

berrea

some more pics :)

male Danish Zoidberg
picture.php

Zoidberg x (Purple Urkle x Headband) / Blue cheese
i know shes a woman now :)
picture.php

and little skunks took place after diesel ryders
picture.php

haxi

Nice plants man! I wish you a good grow year :D
I'll follow, keep up the updates :)

See you

Peace :rasta:

berrea

small pot update :)

guerilla opium in pots display very slight variation (to my surprise) and there are noticable only two phenos

all
picture.php

anesthesia pheno
picture.php

danish gold pheno
picture.php

berrea

hey, heres some more pics from my plots :)
guerilla silver on compost
picture.php

heres jungle_new, the plant on the very left is mighty mite, which used to show in the beginning :) her actual height is about 1,8 meters
picture.php

heres jungle_old, which also grows well, but it looks kinda empty, cuz ive had many unwanted males here...
picture.php

and the last picture are my guerilla opium... only the middle one is female (at least probably), so i pulled off those males on sides, they didnt met my requirements
picture.php

berrea

hey there, i have a nice upgrade here

danish silver on compost are after male selection, there are 3 females and one male atm.
picture.php

jungle_old plot isnt somehow great, nor anyhow bad... they just grow... male selection is also done
picture.php

jungle_new is much better, heres a pic od budding and seeding danish zoidberg
picture.php

ill leave here two males, theyre both cca 2.8m tall, but its hard to make any estimations at this point
picture.php

look on the whole plot shows how much mass theyve gained in the last week... im still trimming lower branches to avoid stretchy and airy buds, but it isnt even noticable :)
picture.php

here are my backyard plants
Danish Zoidberg for breeding purposes
picture.php

Zoidberg x (Purple Urkle x Headband) / Blue cheese
picture.php

little skunks
picture.php

berrea

thanks everyone for supply of good mood :)
im really happy with my plants this year... if everything goes well, ill have a great bag of seeds and will start some serious things next year,
also if i harvest all of it, great part will go for medical purposes and that makes me feel like washing elephant (you know... doing something great and pure :D)

Latest posts

Latest posts