What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problem with flowering

Stonyagain

When I switched to flowering 18 to 12 HRs,3 weeks later this happened.They were in-doors it helped when I took them outside.I'm thinking they needed fresh air.I also sprayed some plants because of spider mites. Please help so it doesn't happen again

Attachments

• IMG_0642 (2).jpg
    IMG_0642 (2).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0640 (2).jpg
    IMG_0640 (2).jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 5

raven44

Well, for one I would never ever take my indoor plant outside at all for any reason what so ever.

Taking it outside is probably why u have spider mites.

If u were gonna eventually leave it outside as an outdoor crop sure. But otherwise indoor plants stay inside.

Even going outside then going directly into your indoor grow room can bring in spider mites ect from outside

raven44

Regardless of quality always flush for a week then chop.

Save shut quality plants for infused coconut oil which can make a quick and easy salve. Very useful, not a waste by far.

Such a shame to see so many Growers throw away so much valuable cbd medicine material if u will.. leaves ect

Stonyagain

I took it outside because of the mites ,I had to flush all the plants after spraying for mites.Somthing stopped the growth in these and the clones I had.Saved half the plants they started flowering again outside.Cleaning and spraying inside before starting again.Made 2 pounds of butter with the rest.

philberg

It's looks like broad mites, you need to look at the leaves at x60.
They attack the new growth on the plant and really disfigure the plant.
I solve my problem with forbid insecticide. Good luck