What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why I'm Urging People to Vote FOR the AUMA in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I know, it's shitty legislation, created by people who want control of the market. It's restrictive and people are going to go to prison for bullshit.

It Will Remove the Fear of Talking About Cannabis
This is worth it, in my opinion, especially if it has any chance of passing.

I live in Colorado, where the truth can flow freely and it is. Tolerance is growing and ignorance is withering.

The Sooner the Social Stigma is Removed
The quicker the legislation will get changed for the better. The social stigma will remain, as long as people have a fear of talking about it.

Were there any other legislation with even slightly better restrictions, I'd say vote for it. Since there isn't, the time is now.

The ChickPea is neither a chick, nor a pea. Discuss!

packerfan79

Veteran
If people are still going to prison for growing a plant that is safer than 90 % of the food supply. I think I will pass. The California government will never let go of the tax cash cow once it gets it.

Brot

I know, it's shitty legislation, created by people who want control of the market. It's restrictive and people are going to go to prison for bullshit.

I live in Colorado, where the truth can flow freely and it is. Tolerance is growing and ignorance is withering.

The quicker the legislation will get changed for the better. The social stigma will remain, as long as people have a fear of talking about it.

Were there any other legislation with even slightly better restrictions, I'd say vote for it. Since there isn't, the time is now.

Are you out ofnyour mind? Ever hear of " Interstate Commerce Clause "? Didnt think so... Read this.... https://www.google.com/patents/US6630507
This is a PATENT! It comes with FEDERAL PROTECTIONS! Anyone, growing, extracting, selling, profiting from, ANY THC or CBD( which us everything!) will be prosecuted on a civil Federal charge, and ALL ASSETS WILL BE FOFRETED!! Should I keep going, sure why not...
Then if for some reseason, if you squeek by that, you now deal with the FDA. Any "consumable" product( that covers everything pot related), will be scrutinized by FDA,DEA. Then all business practices will be scrutinized by the IRS. Long run, take your assets, leave you in the wind!! So think long and hard before casting a vote, because you want it to be " easy to talk abou"( whayever the fuck that means...lol)!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Sorry bud but this is a bunch of BFS!

Cali started this shit!
Ain't nobody afraid to talk about buds, weed, pot, cannabis, reefer, ganja, marijuana, THC, CBD, terpins,...

VOTE NO for AUMA!
That is...
If you believe your vote counts.

Shit statists say...

Bow before your government!!!!

VOTE NO ON AUMA.

P.S.
There is no 'stigma' anymore... unless you just have your head shoved directly up your ass.

Douglas.Curtis

Are you out ofnyour mind? Ever hear of " Interstate Commerce Clause "? Didnt think so... Read this.... https://www.google.com/patents/US6630507
This is a PATENT! It comes with FEDERAL PROTECTIONS! Anyone, growing, extracting, selling, profiting from, ANY THC or CBD( which us everything!) will be prosecuted on a civil Federal charge, and ALL ASSETS WILL BE FOFRETED!! Should I keep going, sure why not...
It's legal here in Colorado and nobody cares about the patent or civil forfeiture laws, unless they're selling mass quantities without a license.

Hell, since it's legal in Colorado, the DEA gets zero funding for activities here for cannabis, so says congress.

Douglas.Curtis

Sorry bud but this is a bunch of BFS!

Cali started this shit!
Ain't nobody afraid to talk about buds, weed, pot, cannabis, reefer, ganja, marijuana, THC, CBD, terpins,...
Well then Cali has changed in 6 years. 6 years ago, all I met were a bunch of patients/people who were mostly ignorant about cannabis, and a LOT of people who wouldn't talk about cannabis. Especially in the business community.

NO, I would safely bet there are more people talking freely about cannabis in Colorado, than the entire state of California. I lived in cali for 2 years, Colorado is completely different since A64 passed.

With education comes greater sanity with legislation. The 'lawmakers' need to be surrounded by people who know the truth about cannabis. California is still populated by a majority who believe cannabis is for stoners. Ask the stoners and they'll agree.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I can see no benefit from passing this bill. It's a total step in the wrong direction. It will up penalties and fines from what they are, for what? Just so Joe Dopesmoker can walk into a dispensary and buy an ounce like he couldn't do that anyways right now?

This is a step in the wrong direction. Throw this bill in the trash and write up some legislation that makes sense and not the creation of the California Corporate Cannabis Oligarchy.

This is the dumbest fucking argument I have seen for this legislation. Read the first part of your own first post and then tell others they should vote in favor of it? If you are serious and unbiased you aren't selling this well at all.

:2cents:

Douglas.Curtis

This is the dumbest fucking argument I have seen for this legislation. Read the first part of your own first post and then tell others they should vote in favor of it? If you are serious and unbiased you aren't selling this well at all.

:2cents:
People are already going to prison for bullshit. At least if this passes, (ANYTHING friggin passes) the rest of the nation is going to follow. They're stupid that way.

The SOONER it passes, the sooner all this bullshit will go away and the SOONER people will quit going to jail for bullshit.

The only thing of importance is the removal of the idea it's somehow 'bad'(tm) for people. The AUMA, as stupid as it is, will bring that about quicker.

Want to wait another 2+ years for something better? Waste of frigging time people. Vote it in, then BITCH TO THE HIGH HEAVENS it needs changing. MUCH easier to do, once it's actually passed.

Thanks. Vote yes.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
People are already going to prison for bullshit. At least if this passes, (ANYTHING friggin passes) the rest of the nation is going to follow. They're stupid that way.

The SOONER it passes, the sooner all this bullshit will go away and the SOONER people will quit going to jail for bullshit.

The only thing of importance is the removal of the idea it's somehow 'bad'(tm) for people. The AUMA, as stupid as it is, will bring that about quicker.

Want to wait another 2+ years for something better? Waste of frigging time people. Vote it in, then BITCH TO THE HIGH HEAVENS it needs changing. MUCH easier to do, once it's actually passed.

Thanks. Vote yes.

Better to strike it down and start fresh, yes. Look at the legislation they were trying to pass in Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts