What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who Dat's on time: Hurry Up & Wait 2016 Summer Outdoor

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
0e9.jpg

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
An unconventional start. I'm pretty good at waiting (bald faced lie) and chair naps (true).

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
#makeicmaggreatagain​

HAAAAAA, you fucking win for the day sir :yes: Trump Pepe for the win!

Anybody have a light dep plastic they recommend? I'd rather get something nice than just some old 6 mil black poly vapor barrier but also not lose my ass on up front cost. I want to dep my little 6x8 greenhouse and also possibly a small raised bed, so however much material that entails.

Thanks

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
HAAAAAA, you fucking win for the day sir :yes: Trump Pepe for the win!

Anybody have a light dep plastic they recommend? I'd rather get something nice than just some old 6 mil black poly vapor barrier but also not lose my ass on up front cost. I want to dep my little 6x8 greenhouse and also possibly a small raised bed, so however much material that entails.

Thanks

Scratch that, I think I got it sorted out after all. :yes:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Is it the outsunny brand 6x8? Green plastic and shelves? I was thinking of depping one. What size pots?

I can't remember what it is but I think I have it in my thread from last year. No shelves or anything, just the 6x8 footprint. I haven't settled on a pot size yet but 20 gallons sound right to me? Probably going to get fabric pots. I would have had it up last weekend but you know, Colorado. Snows whenever it feels like it only to switch back to sunny and 70.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Back Left - Sour Diesel
middle - Gluebreath
right - LeeRoyTK #3

Front left - GG4
middle - Sour Kush
right - LD x A11G F4 Bodhi tester #5

:headbange:rtfo:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
word, u got em on sup lighting? they look like clones, little early no?

These girls were in 1 gallon pots and had all but stopped growing from being rootbound. I planted them in these 10 gallons and they are starting to take off. A couple of these are slow growers (Sour Kush & #8) and the Sour Kush almost died while I was gone for a week and it almost dried up to death after my roommate watered it last. So needless to say it was hurting. Everybody was just bouncing back and then yesterday I left all the windows shut but it got warmer/sunnier than I expected and they all got fried. :cry: I'm sure they'll bounce back but just another set back to piss me off. They'll be looking proper here in no time. As I'm typing this it's snowing outside. They're calling for 6-12 inches. Colorado Springtime....

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
They snow definitely had its way with my girls ;_; Most will probably pull through but holy shit do they ever look bad haha. The lineup might be changing to have more Glue and 2.0 before it's over and done with. The next week will tell. Thanks for stopping in Arth :yes:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
4/24/16

picture.php

4/29

picture.php

5/8

picture.php

It's all good though because I was able to swap them out with some good replacements. The line up is now OGKB 2.0, Sour Kush, GG4, and Daywrecker. The little one in the front is the Black Lime Reserve, the one going in the pallet planter.

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts