What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Schrom Pics

Dragor

Aaron: she stretches A LOT! like easily 3-4x the size of its pre-flowering height and she makes for an excellent LST'ing or supercropping plant, as you can see from all the pics everybody's got her bent up in some way or another (except me cause I vegged my Schrom clone for only a couple of weeks before flowering her). Check out the "Schrom Tree" thread and you will trip at the way Schrom can be trained...

schrooomy420

Hey guys
I made her about 7 or 8 years ago now.
She will grow foxtail like that sometimes like what you are getting Dragor.
Glad you guys are digging her.
Peace

Dragor

schrooomy420 said:
Hey guys
I made her about 7 or 8 years ago now.
She will grow foxtail like that sometimes like what you are getting Dragor.
Glad you guys are digging her.
Peace
schrooomy quite a long time she's been around, and will be I'm sure. she went crazy with the foxtailing in the tenth week, I'm real glad I waited for the full ten, she smelled very strong and ripe at harvest - a clean refreshing lemonade smell that's irresistable! it's gonna be some super mind expanding smoke I can sense it already from the pungency!!

@Harvest day 70
ICMSchromPreHarvestDay70.jpg

Last edited:
J

JeffSpicoli

Once again beautiful Schroms everybody!
Can i request maybe some dry nug shots?
:)

yea normally i'd be able to get it right back but this came from a buddy in hawaii and he had a scare and went offline and i havent been able to reach him in over a year. it did teach me something tho, now as soon as i get something i consider a keeper i send it to atleast 2 buddies incase i loose it... hard way to learn but i havent lost anything since

G

gratefuldawg

Liking what I hear about the schrom.

I wonder if tipping during flower would stop the foxtail. Foxtailing aint that bad if there arent a ton of little tiny stems in the foxtail.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres a few more pics-I dont mind the foxtail-just more surface for crystals to completely cover!!!lol- this is one sweet sweet lady!!

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Ahh, truly one of the fairest! I love the Schrom, the looks and eve'thang, haven't tried her though, sounds like a rush.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Love the thread great idea... She is definately a puff you will never forget..
Lemonheads the candy with a 9volt battery sorta taste.. is what i got it hits the head and eyes for me hard.. she is a tough ass plant from what i remember.. takes nutes fine..
keep those bea UDful pics a coming.. bbl peace..

sack

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
gratefuldawg said:
Liking what I hear about the schrom.

I wonder if tipping during flower would stop the foxtail. Foxtailing aint that bad if there arent a ton of little tiny stems in the foxtail.
yeah the foxtailing is worst when theres a nitrogen toxicity ;)
jus check the pics on previous page proof :)
and...its the same for any strain by the way,,,,not just da schrom diggy :rasta: be weLL

Last edited:

Dragor

Thought I'd share some more pics off my Schrom harvest, completely dried now..
Was getting ready here to pack this wizard green in the vaporizer and take a ride to Schrom Wonderland mmm so I thought I'd throw some pictures up beforehand for yall...

sacko I love that description of her - "Lemonheads the candy with a 9volt battery sorta taste.." hah and yea she ALWAYS "hits the head and eyes for me hard" also, its very trippy stuff just like the name given to it ;)

Enjoy...
ICMSchromFoxTop.jpg

ICMSchromNugJar.jpg

-Dragor-

G

Sick shots subrob and dragor, props. Cant wait till my schrom is dry.

Latest posts

Latest posts