What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto OUT test: Green Poison, Cream Mandarine and Killer Kush

Vesnican

Salut ICmag and Sweet seeds fans,

Here we go with test grow autoflowering outdoor of Green Poison, Cream Mandarine and Killer Kush.

All plants grown in the same setup.
Soil: 20l tall pots, biobizz 2/3 allmix + 1/3 coco, soil enriched by mycrotrex (Biotabs)

jiffy with sprouted seeds planted straight in to the pot surrounded with 1l of light mix

Ferts: Bioboizz grow, bloom, biohaven and root juice and Green sensation

Pots installed in the garden with possible direct sunlight for 10 hours, whenever possible I move the pots under shelter when is rainy weather

I wish to say huge thanks to my friend The_Skunkist, who gives me a lot of inspiration and is a source of great knowledge for outdoor auto growing :thank you:

Sweet seeds Auto Test 2016: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=330557

Sweet seeds Auto Test 2017: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344281

Vesnican

GP auto

GP auto

[FONT=&quot]Germination started on 4 May
[/FONT]

¾ seeds sprouted (within 72 hours)
Unfortunately no pictures of seedlings (I was busy and sick at the same time..) For almost 4 weeks kept in greenhouse.

For all plants I apply Rootjuice for first 3 weeks, then I start to apply Grow and Biohaven

Day 38

Plants starting to bloom:

Last edited:

Vesnican

GP auto

GP auto

During bloom time I apply Biohaven, Bloom and Sensation

Day 60

Day 64

I am considering to fertile 3 more days and start 2 weeks of flushing. What do you think? If anyone is around, please comment.

Vesnican

CM auto

CM auto

[FONT=&quot]Germination started on 9 June.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]¾ seeds sprouted
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Last seed sprouted after 5! days, first 2 within 48 hours[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Day 27[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Plants looks smaller then GP at same age, but we have got some very cold nights around and compare to GP which was kept for first 4 weeks in greenhouse, these ladies must stay just outdoor from very early stage. They look helathy now and I belive will catch up qiuckly.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Vesnican! How are you fella?
Thanks for starting this thread, all your plants are looking great!!

I hope to see you in Praga ;)

Stay sweet!
jaypp

Vesnican

Hi Vesnican! How are you fella?
Thanks for starting this thread, all your plants are looking great!!

I hope to see you in Praga ;)

Stay sweet!
jaypp

Jou jou bro, I will get in touch with you before cannafest to make sure we meet with you and (or) Tommy again!

Vesnican

GP harvest

GP harvest

Here we go with GP harvest day . I have revealed budrot on the best plant top, so immediatelly harvtested (as I was upset by the budrot, i frogot to take pictures of one plant). Overall Result see below.

Vesnican

KK

KK

Killer kush auto babies. This ladies will most probably face autumn conditions, I dont expect sooner harvest then early October, lets see how they coop with that.

picture.php

Ska'd 4 life

Greetings Vesnican, lovely plants! I'm gathering you're a fan of sweet seeds? Is this your 1st time with these strains? I grew a Green poison auto many moons ago but lost most of it to mould in the jar (obviously i hadn't dried it properly before starting the cure, doh!) I salvaged most of mine with a water cure but missed out on properly enjoying the end product. What i did sample before the mould was superb though, very strong smoke, she was a joy to grow too, very resinous plant.

Looking forward to your cream mandarine finishing as it's been on my 'to do' list for yonks!
I've just popped a sweet seeds sweet Trainwreck auto, do you have any experience of that strain?

Best of luck for the cream mandarin & your killer kush babies.

Vesnican

Greetings Vesnican, lovely plants! I'm gathering you're a fan of sweet seeds? Is this your 1st time with these strains? I grew a Green poison auto many moons ago but lost most of it to mould in the jar (obviously i hadn't dried it properly before starting the cure, doh!) I salvaged most of mine with a water cure but missed out on properly enjoying the end product. What i did sample before the mould was superb though, very strong smoke, she was a joy to grow too, very resinous plant.

Looking forward to your cream mandarine finishing as it's been on my 'to do' list for yonks!

Best of luck for the cream mandarin & your killer kush babies.

Hey Skad, thank you for stopping by.

I have been growing SS outdoors for last 4 years, Fast versions and autos. Check my profile to see older threads.

I am definitelly looking forward to try my GP. One plant got really hard top bud. THat one was unfortunately hit by bud rot. I have saved half of that bud.

I grew a Green poison auto many moons ago but lost most of it to mould in the jar (obviously i hadn't dried it properly before starting the cure, doh!)

I always rather dry little bit longer to guarantee is ready for curing. Drying 2-3 weeks, always make sure to have enough air flow.

I've just popped a sweet seeds sweet Trainwreck auto, do you have any experience of that strain?

It is on my wishlist for next season. Tommy G from SS mentioned, it could be sensitive for colder nights outdoors. That is all I know. I havent found much TW pictures online so far.

Ska'd 4 life

Thanks for reply Vesnican, deffo gonna check some of your older grows out. Beautiful pictures & even more beautiful plants! Looking really healthy. May the green gods bless you with a kind autumn!

Ska'd 4 life

Yes congratulations Vesnican!:woohoo: Great pic & nice to see a winning photo of a plant at such an early age.

Congrats to you too Skunkist for 2nd place, that Ice cool sure looks purdy! & Kenny's in 3rd is no slouch either :tiphat: