What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sweet confusion

Atanasius

It started with Green Poison , San Fernando Lemon Kush, Cristal Candy and Cream 47. But after germination was done and as I was getting ready to put seeds in the soil, my cat just grabed the napkins and everything fell down. One didnt survive. So I ended up with three plants. All new strains for me so I have no idea wich is wich.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thats all below more detail

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Your first plant has typical OG KUSH fat & large leaves . no doubt about this one .

The last one is quite indica, could be green poison .

And if Kenny is right, we start to have them all.

Or at least a first draft .

Time and smells will tell

:tiphat:

Kenny Kirkland

Your first plant has typical OG KUSH fat & large leaves . no doubt about this one .

The last one is quite indica, could be green poison .

And if Kenny is right, we start to have them all.

Or at least a first draft .

Time and smells will tell

Must say all phenos from san fernando lemon kush are sativa dominant with almost non kush characteristics.

This one is from my actual grow:
1st week 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

2nd week 12/12
picture.php

Now she looks almost as Gea's one ( a friend of us).

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well I was totally wrong ! :biggrin:
Sorry for that & thanks for sharing !
(I have some in the fridge to try .)
So the most indica COULD be Green Poison .

MMMh always a cat to mess around , that s a conspiracy ! :kitty:

Atanasius

Well I was totally wrong ! :biggrin:
Sorry for that & thanks for sharing !
(I have some in the fridge to try .)
So the most indica COULD be Green Poison .

MMMh always a cat to mess around , that s a conspiracy ! :kitty:

Thanks for stopping by and the comments Skunkist, as you say time and smell will tell, also agreed that the most indica looking one could be green posion, been looking some pics and it looks that way. anyway thanks for taking an interest, see you around

HerbBert

Im enjoying your grow keep going with the updates :)

I bet your cat knew what plants you would like best so culled the no good ones (also his markings ore cool)

I also see you have yoda's ugly younger brother working with you so i expect some amazing herb hehe :wahey:

HerbBert

re reading what i put "yoda's ugly younger brother" sounds alot more bitchy then i meant it to sound :S no offense in buddy

Mohadib

Veteran
Although my experience with the San Fernando Lemon Kush is very limited (I got my first one a few days into flower right now), I suspect your plant #2 to be one - the heavy serration on the leaves is what makes me think that.

Also, I'd say your plant #1 is a Green Poison - simply because it looks most similar to other pictures of GP I've seen^^

I won't elaborate why I think #2 is Cream 47:biggrin:

Anyway, things should be clearer once you can get an idea of the aromas, I guess. Keep us informed ;)

Atanasius

Although my experience with the San Fernando Lemon Kush is very limited (I got my first one a few days into flower right now), I suspect your plant #2 to be one - the heavy serration on the leaves is what makes me think that.

Also, I'd say your plant #1 is a Green Poison - simply because it looks most similar to other pictures of GP I've seen^^

I won't elaborate why I think #2 is Cream 47:biggrin:

Anyway, things should be clearer once you can get an idea of the aromas, I guess. Keep us informed ;)

Hey Mohadib thanks for the input, they are pretty healthy despite some technical difficulties, but I think it will turn out decent. good vibes bro :tiphat:

Atanasius

Number Three
She had some stress problems because I had to change places for the indoor, moving from a closet to a new construction but now she has settle down, will see how she does

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php