What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Am I the OLDEST member here?

I

izzypog

Damn I am only 45, the guys in their 20's keep calling me old man, damn I am still a young pup.............yes!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Damn I am only 45, the guys in their 20's keep calling me old man, damn I am still a young pup.............yes!

I have children older that you my friend. Kind of a stupid way of bragging. But I do....:wahey:

I

izzypog

@Putembk, not at all, I asked my buddy who is 20 years my junior if he could imagine me smoking cannabis, he said,"No way", my other buddy 15 years younger said the same thing. I guess it is perspective.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I guess we should get together and burn one.

Many times when someone does work for me. I not only tip them but also give them a bud (if I suspect the smoke). You should see the look on their face when and old man hands over a bud to a much younger person. Window washer and liquor store attendant just recently.....

I

izzypog

@putembk, I get that reaction a lot....some kids was laughing at my GF and I (she is 55 by the way), and they were in their car showing me they had weed, asking me if I was going to call the cops, so as calmly as possible I pulled out my cone fired it up right in front of them passed it to my girl, just as we were driving off I told them to enjoy their bunk weed that they over paid for.......I wish I had taken a picture of them, they looked so confused.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Doobie turned 64 in December, yes I am feeling old plus memory shot. Still trying to get some decent pics...Farmer Joes Black Rose x Flo....

White Beard

Damn I am still a young pup.............yes!
I tell the ibuprofen the *same thing* every morning...it doesn’t help much, but the wake, bake, and yoga routine sure does.

Keeps me from walking like my hips really hurt...mostly. At closer to 70 than to 65, moving without pain and hesitation is worth a lot. Given that my work is physically strenuous, I’d be decked if I couldn’t bounce back.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@ White Beard. I can relate. My head and face aren't grey, they day glo white. I actually like it. Although my wife only has streaks of grey she colors.... I am pretty much pain free as well...do have arthritis in my wrists but not bad for being born in 1950.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I tell the ibuprofen the *same thing* every morning...it doesn’t help much, but the wake, bake, and yoga routine sure does.
Keeps me from walking like my hips really hurt...mostly. At closer to 70 than to 65, moving without pain and hesitation is worth a lot. Given that my work is physically strenuous, I’d be decked if I couldn’t bounce back.

I'm on 1x800mg Ibuprofen a day too but take it at night to help sleep, with a blast of NyQil). before my shoulders were replaced was taking 3200 (4x800mg) a day, just to feel not too much pain. Cant be good in the long run but at 70+ the run is getting shorter.:biggrin:

I

izzypog

@Snook, I had spinal surgery about 7 years ago, cannabis helps with Mr. Arthur.

I

izzypog

Everyone is in debt, the chains of finance that makes us slaves to the corperate elite.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm on 1x800mg Ibuprofen a day too but take it at night to help sleep, with a blast of NyQil). before my shoulders were replaced was taking 3200 (4x800mg) a day, just to feel not too much pain. Cant be good in the long run but at 70+ the run is getting shorter.:biggrin:

You are missing out on the benefits of CBD, my friend!! Instead of clogging up liver with ibuprofen, try CBD tincture or capsules!!! They work great and with a fish oil capsule, as it helps synthesize in the body that already has endogenous cannabinoids.

And I'm in the same age group as Tudo: 65+:rtfo::rtfo:Strike up the band!

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I thought I was older then dirt, but you have me beat as I am 69. I amuse myself by doing a little pollen chucking, but have not found the unicorn of Cannabis yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts